• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Shark

Alex Ross (28)
Just on the topic of other age groups, the 13A's is interesting with Churchie/Terrace the only undefeated teams with state high/Igs having 1 loss each. Odd that nudgee arnt doing so well with 3 losses

The NC 13A team lost their key scholarship player to injury a week or so ago and have struggled since. Can one person make such a difference? Yes, probably at this level.

P

Papa Cracks NC

Round 5 Results (aug 18)

1st: BGS 51 d BBC 37; TGS 26 d IGS 22; NC 50 d GT 13; TSS 46 d BSHS 12

16A: BGS 43 d BBC 7; TGS 38 d IGS 0; GT 45 d NC 27

15A: BGS 15 d BBC 8; TGS 41 d IGS 17; NC 36 d GT 0

14A: BGS 51 d BBC 0; TGS 31 d IGS 7; NC 45 d GT 0

13A: BGS 47 d BBC 5; TGS 15 d IGS 12; GT 36 d NC 0

Nudgee 16A got flogged by Terrace :cool:
It was 5 all at half time.

whos the idiot that said nudgee lost in 16 a

ippylad93

Bill Watson (15)
The tackle on Jack Heenan GT #13 was by Jack Tuttle #15 not the #14, Heenan suffered a broken arm from the tackle and will probably miss the season huge loss for GT. Once heenan went off 6 trys were scored through his channel....

gbanger

Peter Burge (5)
And who said terrace were going to win or be a 5 point difference game? You are absolute jokers. Terrace are a very poor rugby team and have little or no chance against the big guns. Thanks to all the terrace supporters on this forum who talked up their team and provided me with multiple laughs.

Maxy

Peter Burge (5)
The results on the GPS Schools web site are not yet confirmed. It says they are only interim. Mistakes in reporting are possible I imagine.

P

Papa Cracks NC

Nevertheless, he has only been out for 1 week.which doesn't explain the losses to State high or Churchie
Well he didnt play against state high i was watching he was on the sideline in his uniform and agaisnt churchie he scored a try in the last minutes and it was disalowed cause there was no touchie and the ref thought he stood out which he didnt i was at that game aswell

Red Black

Larry Dwyer (12)
Well he didnt play against state high i was watching he was on the sideline in his uniform and agaisnt churchie he scored a try in the last minutes and it was disalowed cause there was no touchie and the ref thought he stood out which he didnt i was at that game aswell
My bad then, Im sure that 1 player would have definitely scored the 38 or so points that Nudgee lost by on the weekend

Taipan168

Jim Clark (26)
I have confirmed with the referee of that game that Nudgee won the 16As 27-5 in a game that was much closer than the scores indicated.
Thanx oldref. If that is true, it means Terrace were held scoreless in the second half.
Halftime score was 5 all when I left to find a seat in the grandstand for the Firsts game.

Status
Not open for further replies.