• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB KingPin

Stan Wickham (3)
Went down to the Southport School on the weekend. Enjoyed the high level of rugby by both schools and TSS are definatly a school to look out for. Toowoomba Grammar's number 12 played well and scored a good induvidual try. The number 13 also moved to 11 and scored twice out there. This back line is definatly one to watch with the number 10 and captain moving his fowards around well

Spirax

Herbert Moran (7)
Nudgee are heading down to Southport for trial games this weekend, but will be without 12 of their 1st XV and TSS will be without 11 of theirs due to the GPS trials.

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
Nudgee are heading down to Southport for trial games this weekend, but will be without 12 of their 1st XV and TSS will be without 11 of theirs due to the GPS trials.
GPS trials Sat, NC vs TSS Sunday. They may rotate or rest a few on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HJ Nelson

Trevor Allan (34)
Staff member
Toowoomba Grammar's number 12 played well and scored a good induvidual try. The number 13 also moved to 11 and scored twice out there. This back line is definatly one to watch with the number 10 and captain moving his fowards around well

Agree that the TGS Number 10 was very good. Was his name Hamish ? Also thought the TGS 15 was good.

Reactions: NJB

Dark Shark

Alex Ross (28)
I watched this NC 15A side on the weekend and saw them play 1 game last year and would have to say they are the most impressive team I have seen in Australia (includes all!), you would need to be a big gun - more like nuclear missile to keep up with these boys...the ref couldn't! Lets not forget, that this was only a trial!

If GT, BGS & Nth AIC are part of the Met Nth U15s, there wouldn't be many changes you would make to the NC 15As..would you?

Well Met North u15 team just selected. Out of 22 named,
11 from NC, 9 from GT, and 1 each from St Pats and St Paul's . BGS did not get a look in

I still think it will be an extremely formidable side for the State Champs.

BraveandGame

Bob Loudon (25)
Well Met North u15 team just selected. Out of 22 named,
11 from NC, 9 from GT, and 1 each from St Pats and St Paul's . BGS did not get a look in

I still think it will be an extremely formidable side for the State Champs.

Interesting given BGS had a starter (No 6) in the Qld U15 team named after the Gold Cup.

Is the team available on line anywhere??

BAG

Gungenia

Billy Sheehan (19)
Round 2 of GPS selections this weekend at Tennyson, so the trial games for the 1st XV will be pretty light on. Number of players from each school participating in the trials below:

8 x ACGS
11 x BSHS
6 x GT
10 x IGS
11 x TGS
16 x BBC
12 x NC
11 x TSS
7 x BGS

From what I saw on Saturday ACGS should have more forwards than BBC in the GPS squads.But that BBC backline (all 2nd year 1st xv) looked sharp.
ACGS 10 and BBC 6 &15 should be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.