• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TB KingPin

Stan Wickham (3)
then i'd have to ask myself if mitch had better athleticism, why wasn't he selected in the met north rugby league side? whereas joe was, and why Joe got a very big mention in the report of the u15 Queensland vs NSW rugby game? and why is joe now contracted with the paramatta eels and is the 3rd best at shot put in the state?
First of all who the hell is Mitch? Im talking about Kayln Ponga!!
How does shot put have anything to do with what we are talking about?
This is a rugby forum you pelican

Waterboyrugby

Herbert Moran (7)
This is a question for the mad dog, Thomas Gilbert, how are BGS 1sts shaping up this year? Great to hear your focusing on 1st XV... are you looking to get some game time off the bench or have you got sights on starting in the midfield?

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
Will be really interesting to hear how Nudgee and TSS match up tomorrow in the 12's to 14's

Two of the consistently strongest schools for so long seem to be lagging in recruitment in these age groups that will probably be part of the eventual story over the next 5 years

I note the comment earlier on Page 34 from Nightmare re: Churchie as well

Hound

Bill Watson (15)
I note the comment earlier on Page 34 from Nightmare re: Churchie as well[/quote]

Yes Churchie has a long way to go in these age groups. Obviously waiting for puberty to kick in. Although the U12 teams look pretty strong for the moment.

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
@ Hound and Nightmare

I really like Churchie's U13 pack....FWIW I would rate them as the best forward pack in the age group

Blue & white

Billy Sheehan (19)
Is see today that former QRU schoolboys ,Dane Gagai (BBC 2008) and Cooper Cronk (from St L) are both in the QRL State of Origin Team.Any other GPS/AIC boys in that team.

Blue & white

Billy Sheehan (19)
Will be really interesting to hear how Nudgee and TSS match up tomorrow in the 12's to 14's

Two of the consistently strongest schools for so long seem to be lagging in recruitment in these age groups that will probably be part of the eventual story over the next 5 years

I note the comment earlier on Page 34 from Nightmare re: Churchie as well

NC -I agree with you.
But since 2002(when TSS for the 1st time brought in a host of boys-Tapuai,Johannson etc)they really only bring in new boys(mostly from Northern NSW) in grade 10.
In fact I cannot remember TSS winning an under 13 or 14 premiership in last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.