• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
although NC cant talk-I thought BBC touched them up last week ?
Don't know .

Hound and Nightmare can probably wade in on this one

Trials don't means so much anyway . Boys are either doing other Term2 sports or Coaches mix things up quite a bit to get an idea on different kids etc

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
And yeah ....TSS do seem to be Senior School recruiters ....although I think this model won't work that well for them moving forward

Blue & white

Billy Sheehan (19)
imo the 2 outstanding players at The GPS trials today were NGamanu 15 for BBC and 3 Luka for NC
Dear Mr King you predicted this way back in February .

Dark Shark

Alex Ross (28)
Any trial results known from today.

I caught the 15A and 2nd XV BBC v GT games before the GPS trial games.

Both GT teams put a lot of tries to not many from BBC. The 15's GT side put on 5 tries in first half before putting most of the B team in second half.

HJ Nelson

Trevor Allan (34)
Staff member

Both GT teams put a lot of tries to not many from BBC. The 15's GT side put on 5 tries in first half before putting most of the B team in second half.
TSS and NC opens were 2 tries each. TSS probably won via conversions.

Not sure of any other results except 15s where NC won 5 tries to 1

TB KingPin

Stan Wickham (3)
TSS and NC opens were 2 tries each. TSS probably won via conversions.

Not sure of any other results except 15s where NC won 5 tries to 1
TGS played IGS and in the opens I think they tied at 2 tries a piece but TGS were all over IGS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christian Mills

Frank Row (1)
Players who played 1st XV for Nudgee this year and are back next year are:

· Jack Ireland
· Gavin Luca
· Tom Zappala
· Reece Hewat
· Liam Moseley
· Tony Hunt
· Calvin Pritchard
· Liam Richman

I also heard that this year's Director of Rugby Anthony Connellan won't be coaching 1st XV next year.

Does anyone have any idea about who from this year’s teams will be playing next year and who the likely successor for Connellan is?

Mr. Connellan's successor is Sean Graham

warrenwobble

Ted Fahey (11)

Ventured to the lush, green grass of Toowong and watched a mates son play the BBC U14s on Sat. GT were walloped in the Bs but looked good in the As for a while. GT had them in the forwards most of the match. But that BBC back line is slicker than a Greek barber...GT U14As were impressive, but hard to see anyone beat BBC U14As if they sort their forward pack out and get the ball to those backs

The Guru

Fred Wood (13)
Ventured to the lush, green grass of Toowong and watched a mates son play the BBC U14s on Sat. GT were walloped in the Bs but looked good in the As for a while. GT had them in the forwards most of the match. But that BBC back line is slicker than a Greek barber.GT U14As were impressive, but hard to see anyone beat BBC U14As if they sort their forward pack out and get the ball to those backs

WW
congrats on your usual very accurate summary.gee GT were good over the ball but yes brilliant backline at bbc.
13As was 3 tries to 2 to terrace
seems to be some big " new" centres at GT grom 13 to 15a according to my nephew. the 10 in GT 13As who was from Qld RL team last year looks a great player.
i was told BBC 16A s put a decent score on GT

Realdeal

Fred Wood (13)
Interesting comment considering the mail i got was that bshs under 13's put on a cricket score against ....i wasnt there but someone confirm...i realise that churchie had a few but I think bshs won 13, 14, 15 ...great trial between bbc and GT really enjoyed the games ...wow some talent coming through both school ...i think the 13 bbc team will be one to beat...

Benchwarmer

Frank Nicholson (4)
Could be a 4 horse race then......knew BSHS scored a plenty but glad to see BBC had a good hit out against GT. TGS v IGS 13's trials last week - B's ended 7 tries to 0 to IGS with the IGS A's (minus a few players) win 13 tries to zip in a shortened match.....

Nightmare

Allen Oxlade (6)
BSHS u/13 A's will better the average winning Scoreline then Churchie's 1st XV 2014. Watching them is like men playing boys.

Realdeal

Fred Wood (13)
Actually i still think bbc will be the best u13 team ...i think ippy 14 are outstanding..the nc 14 (suppose to be the best team ever according to nc parents...) ...well going to be an interesting season like last year many different schools winning a's...

Nightmare

Allen Oxlade (6)
Readeal

I watched BBC play Churchie, BBC won 6-3 with Churchies best 15 winning the 3rd 1/4 3-0. I will gladly give BBC 30 start and still feel confident BSHS better that by 20 points.

Realdeal

Fred Wood (13)
Really well i think bbc well get better as the season goes... bshs u13 cant be that good...not as good as the nc 14 team last year surely as the nc parent rave about.... but it gives the season for our young rugby players something to look forward too... GT parent rate the u13 there very highly and ippy were very hot as u12...

Status
Not open for further replies.