• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hound

Bill Watson (15)
Round 3 tips.

Tough Round and all games can go either way. All teams have something to play for be it to win the comp or stave off the wooden spoon.
TSS
ACGS
TGS
GT

Blue & white

Billy Sheehan (19)
Well good for BBC. Well done. This is a rugby forum; not trying to be too rude, but does BBC know what that sport is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sage
Are you in grade 8 or 9 -because you come across like an insolent kid who has dropped his chocolate ice cream/. Do you have anything "GPS rugby " to say?

Countryjack

Alfred Walker (16)
Well good for BBC. Well done. This is a rugby forum; not trying to be too rude, but does BBC know what that sport is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the last time I looked BBC was the only school in Australian history to have at the one time in the one year the Wallabies Captain (Horwill) and Vice Captain (Genia) and the Aussie Schools coach.

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
Sage
Are you in grade 8 or 9 -because you come across like an insolent kid who has dropped his chocolate ice cream/. Do you have anything "GPS rugby " to say?

Well why don't you just spank me then!? I was commenting on a GPS subject on this very forum, so I suppose I am. Just making sure people from BBC are awake. ;)

frotter

Allen Oxlade (6)
Well the last time I looked BBC was the only school in Australian history to have at the one time in the one year the Wallabies Captain (Horwill) and Vice Captain (Genia) and the Aussie Schools coach.

Seriously, last half a dozen posts are childish at best, we have some awesome games this week and u dribblers are talking rubbish

How good was double take productions coverage and commentary

HJ Nelson

Trevor Allan (34)
Staff member
Teamlists for TSS v BBC

28334289600_b67d3fb99e_c_d.jpg

Sean McCain

Stan Wickham (3)
ACGS vs BGS will be an interesting game, with both sides unable to win a game so far.

BGS forward pack has been displaying strong performances with captain, McReight showing strong performances in the breakdown. BGS backs have not being very effective, responsible for many line breaks and poor tackles. Zach Allen playing 10 this weekend should be a good watch after a solid show against BBC. Lots of hits this weekend especially on ACGS smaller and less skillful players such as Fin Hume.

Yet to see any ACGS games this season, but after watching the live stream against GT they were being outplayed on every front. The rich pricks have a chance to gain a win here if play goes their way and there is a good opportunity to pick up the victory.

Darvo

Peter Burge (5)
ACGS vs BGS will be an interesting game, with both sides unable to win a game so far.

BGS forward pack has been displaying strong displays with captain, McReight showing strong performances in the breakdown. BGS backs have not being very effective, responsible for many line breaks and poor tackles. Zach Allen playing 10 this weekend should be a good watch after a solid show against BBC. Lots of hits this weekend especially on ACGS smaller and less skillful players such as Fin Hume.

Yet to see any ACGS games this season, but after watching the live strean against GT they were being outplayed on every front. The rich pricks have a chance to gain a win here if play goes their way there is a good opportunity to pick up the victory.

Watch your language mate, this a a civilized forum and we don't need to hear stuff like that. Also your writing is a bit muddled so try and fix it up next time.

F

from the side

Whole of School Premiership ( measuring home grown talent and depth)

A’s (including First XV) 3 pts
B’s 2 pts
C’s 1 pt
Draw - points get split.

Churchie V BGS

Churchie wins the day but losses the 1st XV game. The Churchie under 15’s and 14’s way to strong for Grammar. Churchie 16 A’s the surprise package of Churchie Rugby. Churchie thirds 2 from 2 against good competition. Churchie 15 C’s by 50.

TSS V BBC

BBC lose the 1st XVbut win the day showing better depth of talent and coaching in the younger years. Clean sweeping the 14’s and 13’s. TSS Thirds are impressive, should be the seconds.

BSHS V TGS

Fighting Farmers too much depth, their 14’s are solid. 14 A’s might surprise against a super star filled BSHS team (baby Quade is the word), think they all will be benching for the 1st XV later in the day. BSHS if you cant field a C team in each age group you are letting the comp down. Pick up your act.

Terrace V Ipswich

Terrace lose the 1st XV but win the day. Could win every other game, except maybe the 13 and 14 A’s. They will clean sweep the 15 and 16’s.

Results next week.

Darvo

Peter Burge (5)
Whole of School Premiership ( measuring home grown talent and depth)

A’s (including First XV) 3 pts
B’s 2 pts
C’s 1 pt
Draw - points get split.

Churchie V BGS

Churchie wins the day but losses the 1st XV game. The Churchie under 15’s and 14’s way to strong for Grammar. Churchie 16 A’s the surprise package of Churchie Rugby. Churchie thirds 2 from 2 against good competition. Churchie 15 C’s by 50.

TSS V BBC

BBC lose the 1st XVbut win the day showing better depth of talent and coaching in the younger years. Clean sweeping the 14’s and 13’s. TSS Thirds are impressive, should be the seconds.

BSHS V TGS

Fighting Farmers too much depth, their 14’s are solid. 14 A’s might surprise against a super star filled BSHS team (baby Quade is the word), think they all will be benching for the 1st XV later in the day. BSHS if you cant field a C team in each age group you are letting the comp down. Pick up your act.

Terrace V Ipswich

Terrace lose the 1st XV but win the day. Could win every other game, except maybe the 13 and 14 A’s. They will clean sweep the 15 and 16’s.

Results next week.

Clearly in the 15c's... why are you even talking about them?!?!

F

from the side

Sorry maybe the title was a bit confusing.

"Whole of School Premiership ( measuring home grown talent and depth)"

Not sure how I can dumb it down anymore to help you understand.

M

Mike Hunt 16B's

BGS forward pack has been displaying strong performances with captain, McReight showing strong performances in the breakdown. BGS backs have not being very effective, responsible for many line breaks and poor tackles. Zach Allen playing 10 this weekend should be a good watch after a solid show against BBC. Lots of hits this weekend especially on ACGS smaller and less skillful players such as Fin Hume.

Yet to see any ACGS games this season, but after watching the live stream against GT they were being outplayed on every front. The rich pricks have a chance to gain a win here if play goes their way and there is a good opportunity to pick up the victory.

arh mcain u don it again

SamoanNo8

Fred Wood (13)
Sorry maybe the title was a bit confusing.

"Whole of School Premiership ( measuring home grown talent and depth)"

Not sure how I can dumb it down anymore to help you understand.

Can assure you that the BGS 15C's will not be going down by 50. If you do in fact play for the Churchie 15C's, I suggest you stay quiet until the game is done.

F

from the side

I don't play for them.. so lets call it 60 then. I heard Nudgee put 70 on them.

Hound

Bill Watson (15)
I wouldn't hold your breather about the Churchie 15's against BGS. About 8 of the A team is out with met east commitments and boys have have to be promoted from lower teams to field teams this week. The C's may well have a victory but 50 ot 60 points is a big ask for any team.

Status
Not open for further replies.