• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2024

MoneyBill685

Ward Prentice (10)
it does frustrate me that teams aren't listed yet. It's hard to build interest in a comp when the core element of 'who is playing' is unknown this late in the week.
They really are terrible at promoting the game.

Even the naming of the teams you have to click onto a link to go to the website. Just upload on a normal post on facebook and Instagram ffs

Red Twist

Allen Oxlade (6)
it does frustrate me that teams aren't listed yet. It's hard to build interest in a comp when the core element of 'who is playing' is unknown this late in the week.
I'm just happy that we get a team list at all these days.
10 years ago or so it was pretty much non existent.

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Some big scorelines today.

GPS probably got the biggest win today as the Tigers are highly rated this year to be movers and shakers… it looked like a shellacking at Yoku Road

Dragons with the upset of the season over last years minor premier at one of the hardest venues to win a premier grade rugby match. Well done Bankers!

Souths & Wests took care of business at home.

new recruit_ brisbane

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Some big scorelines today.

GPS probably got the biggest win today as the Tigers are highly rated this year to be movers and shakers… it looked like a shellacking at Yoku Road

Dragons with the upset of the season over last years minor premier at one of the hardest venues to win a premier grade rugby match. Well done Bankers!

Souths & Wests took care of business at home.
Who has said Easts are mover and shakers?

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
My very early top 4 projection - in no particular order but Brothers, Wests, Souths & 4th will be Snbk or Uni.