• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Queensland Junior Rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
I think composure will play a big part as well - not pressing when it's not the time to press and just trying to relax and focus on playing what's in front of them - making the right plays

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
Yeah ....a shame Souths aren't part of the Finals action . A slower start than what they would have liked I am sure .....but a barnstorming 2nd half of the season .

Good team . Well Coached .

They will be amongst it again next year for sure. They are too good not to be.

Q

Quakezone

Yeah ..a shame Souths aren't part of the Finals action . A slower start than what they would have liked I am sure ...but a barnstorming 2nd half of the season .

Good team . Well Coached .

They will be amongst it again next sure for sure. They are too good not to be.

Agree in this kind of situation it would have been great to play a 5 team final series.... some great games coming up on Sunday in all age groups across all divisions...looking forward to catching some of it

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Dear everyone in this thread, but specifically Quakezone, Tashara and Gary Owens.

There has been some quality, positive discussion in this thread which is great.
However, there is also some negative rumour mill type discussion which, let's remember, is about 12 and 13 year old kids.

This is just not on.

For this reason this thread is suspended until further notice - apologies to others who have been affected.

Trying to start the same conversations in other threads will be met with instant bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.