• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

R3 - Brumbies v Hurricanes - 1 March 5:35PM AEDT - Palmy North

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Things I'm a fan of:
  • Making your tackles;
  • Exiting your own half;
  • Breakdown security.
Not seeing any of those so far.

Reactions: mst

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Brumbies flat and lacking energy - at this point I can’t see brumbies any chance. Regroup and revisit the mental side as latter not been there tonight against good hurricanes side

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Hurricanes way too good in this match, especially with their offloads but FFS officials pick up a forward pass every now and then

Reactions: mst

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
I shudder whenever I see this argie ref. Every game I've seen him ref he has been very incompetent. Canes are playing better, very different brumbies from last week. This bloke in the middle isn't helping though

B

Bobby Sands

Incredibly frustrating game to watch - I realise the Hurricanes are red hot - but this must be infuriating for Brumbies people.

So many turnovers from backs!

Very side to side.

I realize its hard to manufacture front foot play, but I had to turn it off.

Can't stand Kiwis when it involves rugby.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Can't stand Kiwis when it involves rugby.

baboong2_zpslkgpzzs3.gif

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
Kuridrani needs to know when to pass and when to hold, doesn’t pass it enough and when he does it’s either too early or too late, needs to improve if he is going to keep off Jordan P from the reds

McCaffrey has been awesome the first few rounds, hopefully he stays consistent and will be in the talks for a wallaby position

Brumbies need to either make less mistakes or scramble better, most of the hurricanes try’s came off brumbies mistakes

Need to drop Simone, been underwhelming the first few weeks, doesn’t have many positives and has a few absolute brain farts per game