• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 12 2018 NSFW Waratahs vs Auckland Blues. 36 and 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Yeah my mistake, should have read the whole article, sounds like it's not been taken too seriously.

Bringing lots of family there for a big lunch (and presumably spending a fair amount) was probably a bit of an olive branch of an apology.

Also hopefully unlikely to repeat the dose at a Sunday lunch with all his family.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Would seem unlikely they'll pick Phipps this weekend so I expect Short will be back on the bench.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
oh shit. Waco Jaco. Blunderbussing his Acme Thunderer all over the shop. Taking it in 20 minute turns to referee each goddamn team.
Scrumtime is his personal joie de vivre, his trademark, his artistic hammer of flourish, embellishing the game by blowing up arcane full-arm scrum penalties that no one else can see when the damn ball is at the No.8's feet.

MonkeyBoy

Bill Watson (15)
Oh no!
Referee: Jaco Peyper
AR1: Angus Gardner
AR2: Will Houston
TMO: George Ayoub
Enjoy that, he certainly didn't help create a game of Rugby in Canberra last week, although perhaps this week his ability to translate Afrikaans to his 3rd of language english may have improved

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
It’s alright George is in the TMO box to save the Tahs. I have seen him walking around the SFS talking to Tah’s supporters in the crowd pregame before.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Anyway is there any reason to watch this game?? Everything I have read has Tahs well and truly winning this!:eek:

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
All this game needs is a South African broadcaster to scrutinize every minute indiscretion to place as much disadvantage against a team as possible and we have an amazing game on our hands

KiwiM

Nev Cottrell (35)
Blues named

Brisbane 10s MVP Caleb Clarke gets a debut start on the left wing.

Back 3 and back row look handy on paper. Bench looks mostly underwhelming.

15 Matt Duffie, 14. Tumua Manu, 13. Orbyn Leger, 12. Rieko Ioane, 11. Caleb Clarke, 10. Stephen Perofeta, 9. Augustine Pulu (c) 8. Akira Ioane, 7. Dalton Papalii, 6. Jerome Kaino, 5. Gerard Cowley-Tuioti, 4. Patrick Tuipulotu, 3. Sione Mafileo, 2. James Parsons, 1. Ross Wright.
Reserves: 16. Matt Moulds, 17. Pauliasi Manu, 18. Mike Tamoaieta, 19. Ben Nee-Nee or Lyndon Dunshea, 20. Murphy Taramai, 21. Jonathan Ruru, 22. Dan Kirkpatrick, 23 Terrence Hepetema.

Status
Not open for further replies.