• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 12: Hurricanes vs Rebels - 04/05 - 3:15pm Westpac Stadium, Wellington

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Yeah. Could turn into a bloodbath. The Rebels will be hoping that the Hurricanes mentally check out at half time.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Well I think we were all predicting something like this through out the week, but nothing this bad.

The backs have decided tackling is optional and the 'Canes can score when they want. We have been abysmal, but don't want to take away from how good the Hurricanes are, the Barretts speed is uncontainable.

Hurricanes would be two more tries up if it wasn't for Genia.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Will Genia must the the most annoying player in the country. Great talent but refuses ti get his hands dirty at ruck time.

And what's with Koroibete defending in the centres? Not the best defender anyway, but put him up against BB and it looks extremely ugly.

Pone's Mullet

Dave Cowper (27)
I don't know if it's the defensive plan or just on Marika, but he's missed so many tackles, at least two tries have been from misses by him.

Agreed, he’s been out of position a number of times, Hurricanes really targeting him as well. bring Billy on and shift Reece to wing

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Rebels really only have two problems - defence and attack ! The defensive pattern and individual execution of tackles is poor. In attack flat passes to one out stationary players who are easily picked off. What happened to the dynamism of the opening few rounds ?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Fuck Nic Berry is a muppet. Should take a leaf out of Gardner's notebook and start dishing the cards.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Don't know if my mental health can take my hopes getting raised just to get dashed again. But fucking come on Rebels!

Maddocks has had some nice touches in the 2nd half.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Disappointing end there. Hurricanes were lucky not to have a couple in the bin but the Rebels needed to capitalise a bit better.