• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 9: Rebels v Stormers - Fri 12th @7:45pm

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
so HT Rebels 3 - Stormers 10.

I'm not hopeful, Rebels aren't known for their 2nd half scoring ability. They aren't playing smart tonight.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Really hope so.

Feel like Tupou is a good raw talent, but don't know if Maddocks would've fluffed those near tries.

He'll be better for it. Probably catches 99/100 of those at training but the big dance does funny things to your head, especially if you're only 19.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
He'll be better for it. Probably catches 99/100 of those at training but the big dance does funny things to your head, especially if you're only 19.
Yeah can only get better with experience.

This 2nd half is really a test of if the Rebels are the real deal and are capable of stepping it up or changing plans half way through. Hopefully they follow the Crusaders style.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Fucking hell, fine, I will name my first born Reece. Genuinely a magician.

I think he gets so many intercepts is because he looks like an inbred giraffe running and no one thinks he's quick enough to get there.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
giphy.gif

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Ref has been pretty good tonight, but tough penalty on Gibbon. You could call that at every ruck in every game.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Fuck Marika just killed a good opportunity there. Had Leota open outside him. Our wingers haven't been covering themselves in glory tonight.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
What's with their gameplan tonight. Just one off runs. Not working at all. Stormers have been out and out so much better.​