• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebel v Tahs, round 15 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Kicking maestro Mehrtens is in Auckland commentating for Fox. No help for Foley's technique.

Stray pass from Folau jumped on by the Rebels who get try 70 metres away.

Gap closed to 5 points as Woodward converts from the sideline.

NSW 24 - Vic 19. 62 minutes.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Cheap try to the Rebels counters the cheap try to the tahs, returns the margin to 7 with the kick to come.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Was very impressed with Colby F last week against the Reds and he's been a real pest for the Rebels at the breakdown tonight. If he can put another few kgs on he'll have a great future.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I've got an idea after seeing Hooper's try. Why don't more attacking flankers kick the ball out of the scrum and then unbind to pick it up? They'd get further than the #8.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Meat and Chopsticks for Gilbert?

Going upstairs.

George Ayoub likes it so Tahs go out by another 7 points.

Bonus point achieved by the Blue team.

NSW 31 - Rebels 19. 65 minutes.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Shocking defence by the Rebels. Shades of 2011-2013. Phipps is getting too much space running off the ruck, we need a flanker to smash him.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
How well has horne done in the las 2 years! I might have to revert to my old avatar

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Thanks Two Dads. I was getting thirsty. Vale IPA is very good.

Izzy in for meat.

Can the Foley chocolate wheel turn up trumps? No they give kicking duties to Gilbert who proceeds to do a Foley. No change to the score.

Tahs 36 Mexico 19. 71 minutes.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Tahs carving up. Not sure why I listened to Growden and put Beale in my preferred Wallabies XV over Foley.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Defence is ugly. Real real ugly.

Tags attack is good, but there's much more leeway here than against the top teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.