• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebel v Tahs, round 15 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
Ya paddy Ryan is not great. Very surprised he is in the wobs add ons. I really don't think he's that great around the park either.
Toby smith is very impressive
Our defence around the ruck has been shocking this second half

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Meat for Mckibbin.

Is the sixth sick Shiek's sixth sheep sick, or was that just the sixth meat pie for the Tahs?

No surprise as the kick misses.

Visitors 41 Home Team 19.

Siren. That is it. Game over.

The Blue Bandwagon is leaving soon. Get on it Folks.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
This is a really good performance by the Tahs. With better kicking this would be a 30+ win with 50+ points.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Beale could play reserve 9 better service than Phipps
Doesn't have Phipps work rate - look what Phipps does cleaning up for some of his lazy forwards each week plus he can tackle - also have a look at Phipps tackle count each week - he puts plenty of his colleagues to shame.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Meat for Mckibbin.

is the sixth shiek's sixth sheep sick of was that just the sixth meat pie for the tahs?

Kick misses.

Visitors 41 Home Team 19.

Siren. That is it. Game over.

The Blue Bandwagon is leaving soon. Get on it Folks.

An august alliterative axiom, HJ.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Impotent on attack. Leaky on Defence.

Woodward kicked well, Veanui looked threatening and Paulie/Toby outplayed Robinson and Ryan.

That's pretty much it from a rebels point of view.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Same with Dennis, overshadowed because of Hooper and Palu but he was very good tonight.
I watched Dennis closely tonight, mainly to answer (for me) the issue raised by a few that he is invisible and does nothing. His work rate is very good. As I've often said before, un-flashy but hard-working players are Super Rugby bread and butter.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I watched Dennis closely tonight, mainly to answer (for me) the issue raised by a few that he is invisible and does nothing. His work rate is very good. As I've often said before, un-flashy but hard-working players are Super Rugby bread and butter.

A modern day Reuben Thorne...

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Is that another way of saying Horne bitched him at contact?
Horne is a tough rooster. Certainly not one who shirks contact! To be fair to Woodward, he needed to try and get high to wrap the ball to have a hope of stopping that try, so was always a chance to be bumped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.