• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

I think the hoop jersey looks quite good. Interested to see what happens when the Rebels play away games against teams with predominantly blue jerseys? Will the Rebels get dispensation to play these away game in their new home jersey to avoid a clash?

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
I think the hoop jersey looks quite good. Interested to see what happens when the Rebels play away games against teams with predominantly blue jerseys? Will the Rebels get dispensation to play these away game in their new home jersey to avoid a clash?

You'd think sense would prevail and the home team has first dibs on their jersey and the visitors need to supply an alternative clash strip.

M

Moono75

You'd think sense would prevail and the home team has first dibs on their jersey and the visitors need to supply an alternative clash strip.

Could be smart marketing by Rebels as you would think they would get to wear their new hoop home strip if/when playing away against the Force, Blues, Highlanders.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
I like the new version but I'd prefer it if it wasn't quite so busy.

I'd like it even more if it had a proper collar and long sleeves!

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
But bad news for Rebels and Reds with Paul Alo-Emile signing with Stade Francaise from the end of 2015.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Dwyer won't be happy, but it's probably the best thing for his long term development. The Siliva Siliva signing is interesting, puts sexton and leafa on notice.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Quite a step-down if that's the case, given the gulf of experience and proven talent between the two.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Interesting signing, Horie won't be getting another year. Makes the competition between Sexton and Leafa all the more interesting this season. Watching Cronin for Ireland this month makes it no surprise Sexton left Leinster.

Going to make a big call and say he will secure starting hooker this year for the Rebels, his scrum and lineout is what Tony will be looking for.

T

Train Without a Station

Going to make a big call and say he will secure starting hooker this year for the Rebels, his scrum and lineout is what Tony will be looking for.

Certainly a big call in 2014 when he doesn't start until the 2016 season!

Status
Not open for further replies.