• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Powerhouse has all new nominated Rebels next season as none from this year are still in Melbourne:
Daniel Hawkins
Adam Thomson
Ryan Cocker
Harley Fox

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Having a quick scan through the player profiles, hardly any of them seem to have a Club assignment. Also, it doesn't look like they've updated the player profiles as no one new is up yet (and they are still in RaboDirect Kit).

Where did you get those names from?

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Having a quick scan through the player profiles, hardly any of them seem to have a Club assignment. Also, it doesn't look like they've updated the player profiles as no one new is up yet (and they are still in RaboDirect Kit).

Where did you get those names from?

Posted by Powerhouse welcoming them to the Club

AFL_Converted

Ted Thorn (20)
As the resident greenie I'd like to have an option of 'customising' my membership pack and eliminating all the useless odds and ends.

I have zero need for my fourth hat (never worn the previous three), my fourth 100% synthetic scarf (still wearing the first) and sticker packs.

I've got a bald scone - send me a beanie, fridge magnet with scheduled matches and my match day pass. And on that note, the lanyard can't be clipped onto the plastic sleeve with the membership card inserted.

Small gripes, yes, but also some easy wins to cut waste.

Yes the beanie. I would go for a beanie, pass and fridge magnet. The kids do like decorating their cars with the stickers though. Not quite the the creativity of Mrs Daz but still...
1450763263037.jpg

MEB_

Frank Row (1)
I got my membership pack today. I like this years scarf. Hat is all blue which is a bit dull but I have quite a few to choose between now.

The pouch to hold the membership card on the lanyard was a failure. It only just fit the card so the card blocks the slot and I cannot get the clip of the lanyard to feed through. I am going to contact the club about it. Did anybody else have the same issue?

This year the pouches were ginormous and next year they're too small. Maybe they'll solve their pouch problems in 2017.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Use last year's lanyard/pouch. Surely one of them in your collection's a good fit.

Last year I just went with leaving the card in my wallet. Worked so much easier than having to remember the lanyard on a Friday morning anyway.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Last year I just went with leaving the card in my wallet. Worked so much easier than having to remember the lanyard on a Friday morning anyway.

This.

Last year's lanyards were big enough but the strap clip on mine didn't close flush, so the plastic and card were essentially detached.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
I have way too many cards in my Wallet for this to work efficiently. I'm using to wearing a lanyard, just means I have an extra one to drag along to match day. If you lose your ticket you can always go to the members booth and get a spare ticket.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Reg. Procrastination takes many forms, all of which are valuable and not to be underestimated!

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
i was thinking we could include a macrame lanyard making sub group with the scarf quilters. some of the more adventurous could evolve into a knitted "card holder" collective

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Mate just hang out in Brunswick for a few months, there's bound to be some community group that would get behind this.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Why bother with a lanyard or having your card in a wallet? You live in Melbourne- isn't that supposed to be the fashion capitol of Australia? Buy a bum bag and put it in there!

Reactions: Tex
Status
Not open for further replies.