• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigs Man

Allen Oxlade (6)
Talk is it all was quite amiable between Aus, To'omua and Tigers after the initial disappointment which is a nice change for once.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Now when is Luke Jones resigning? Need some back rowers to replace a couple of loses.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Also read a article earlier on rugby.com.au about top 5 players leaving Aus rugby that they would love to keep.

JD not a mention in the notables list at the bottom.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
JD not a mention in the notables list at the bottom.

Do we know for a fact JD is gone?

Is Luke Jones actually going to resign? It'd be good to have a #6 who is actually a #6.

To'omua won't help us much next year. Not only will he not be available until post-June test window, but it will be after probably back-to-backing the Rugby Championship 2018, English/Euro club rugby, Spring Tour 2018, more English/Euro club rugby, and 2019 June test window.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
To'omua moved to Leister in 2016 after the Rugby World Cup, a move that seems to have had a positive impact on his career with English fly half George Ford saying “Matt To'omua is by far the best 12 I have played with”

Hows that for a fuck you to Owen Farrell

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Do we know for a fact JD is gone?

Is Luke Jones actually going to resign? It'd be good to have a #6 who is actually a #6.

To'omua won't help us much next year. Not only will he not be available until post-June test window, but it will be after probably back-to-backing the Rugby Championship 2018, English/Euro club rugby, Spring Tour 2018, more English/Euro club rugby, and 2019 June test window.
There is no June test window next year. Or any year. After the World Cup year the international windows are changing.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Note, there is a big difference between “resign” and “re-sign”. Call me pedantic, but it makes a big difference.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
aa47566472ffef7f89496c1f518f8843.png
This would suggest Will is back next year (if there was any doubt).

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
aa47566472ffef7f89496c1f518f8843.png
This would suggest Will is back next year (if there was any doubt).

Hardwick played good game last night - putting first dibs on starting 7 position now Colby gone. Cottrell equally was very good last night so Cottrel at 6 and Hardwick at 7 could be good combo next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.