• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2023

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
I would think his still working his way up to full contact after such a lengthy time off.
Odd as there was just an article about him the other day, from the sound of that he seems good to go.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
That sounds like his doing most stuff in training, I doubt they are willing to risk 20 min in a practice game and just holding him off till the start of the season.

I surprised they are starting Hodge in a warm up game, good thing for some experience in the backline around a mainly your side.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
That sounds like his doing most stuff in training, I doubt they are willing to risk 20 min in a practice game and just holding him off till the start of the season.

I surprised they are starting Hodge in a warm up game, good thing for some experience in the backline around a mainly your side.
Can’t wait for the real stuff to start

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
The BarTV stream of each trial match today is PPV of $6.95 per match. I remember when things were free. Oh well, might cough up anyway.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
I'd love to find out how many people actually buy these from BarTV. High Schools & Local Competitions manage to get events on YouTube/Facebook etc but these trials between professional organisations have been put on BarTV (which drops out a lot) and are ppv. It's lazy and does nothing for the supporter.
Should be free on youtube/facebook in order to get more audience, specially the casuals.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Someone has to pay, I guess but agree for trial matches it is a bit rich to have to PPV. Even the Tahs v Reds trial was on Stan which costs (though many were already paying for this, so not an extra cost like BarTV).

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
So Rebel fans, are trials over now? Do you get a sense of your best 23 for round 1 yet?

Hard when we have no idea if about 6 players are injured or not

Orr
Mafi
Eloff
complete raffle
Canham
Kemeny
Wilkin (c)
Hardwick

Tutle
Gordan
Monty
Hodge (based on y day filling in for nu'u after he got inj)
Ily
Anderson
Pincus

Uelese??? (maybe Rangi)
IAK (if Gibbon is inj)
Talakai (if pone inj)
Hosea maybe, the club is talking him up but we haven't seen him so one of the 3 we just signed up / Tualima
Miava
Ripley
Vaihu

Top Bottom