• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels v Force 2011R17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Well it is turning into a running game now. Since Ripia came on there is no point in the Rebels trying to corner the Force in their own half.

Edit: looks like i was wrong.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
How was that a try?? Vuna clearly knocked on. Poor call ref
But Rebels deserve to win this, the Force have been relatively poor

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Shiggins, I give you dispensation to have ONE whinge about the ref - that was a HOWLER from him to let that try. Awful officiating.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
That's the worst ref mistake ever. Just so blatant. He even knew it but still awarded the try lol

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
luckily the knock on try didn't have an effect on the outcome of the game, though I was rooting for the Rebels.

T

tranquility

Oh my God it was cold at the game! Vuna almost knocked himself out because he cannot tackle properly.

I saw that and had a chuckle. He just fundamentally doesn't understand the mechanics of it all. Surely Nathan Grey can teach him that much!!

Baldric

Jim Clark (26)
Not a very inspiring game. Force made the most of their chancs and the Rebels can hardly complain with the result. They won the territorial battle but could not do anything with it. Force capitilised on two piss weak defensive errors and won.
The club curtain raiser was more entertaining than the main game. And it was freezing there.
See you all next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.