• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels V Jaguares - AAMI Park - 14th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
So for all the punters who registered for the Legends Lap, more infor from Rebels HQ. Who is going again, GMR? Others?

--
Thank you for registering for our Foundation Member Legends Lap!

We can't wait for you take the field at AAMI Park this Friday night when the Rebels take on the Jaguares.

Please find important information below:

The lap will take place at 7pm however all foundation members will need to be at Gate 4 on the ground level of the Eastern side of the stadium by no later than 6.45pm. Unfortunately anyone arriving after this time will not be able to gain access past the security gates to take part.

Click here for a map of AAMI Park

Please also make sure you have your 2017 Melbourne Rebels membership card showing your foundation membership status as this will gain you access onto the ground.

Members will have the option to exit the ground on either the Eastern or Western side closest to their seating however will need to exit the stadium and re-enter by scanning through the main gates.

For an enquiries or assistance please contact our friendly membership team on 1300 467 323 or at membership@melbournerebels.com.au.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
So for all the punters who registered for the Legends Lap, more infor from Rebels HQ. Who is going again, GMR? Others?

--
Thank you for registering for our Foundation Member Legends Lap!

We can't wait for you take the field at AAMI Park this Friday night when the Rebels take on the Jaguares.

Please find important information below:

The lap will take place at 7pm however all foundation members will need to be at Gate 4 on the ground level of the Eastern side of the stadium by no later than 6.45pm. Unfortunately anyone arriving after this time will not be able to gain access past the security gates to take part.

Click here for a map of AAMI Park

Please also make sure you have your 2017 Melbourne Rebels membership card showing your foundation membership status as this will gain you access onto the ground.

Members will have the option to exit the ground on either the Eastern or Western side closest to their seating however will need to exit the stadium and re-enter by scanning through the main gates.

For an enquiries or assistance please contact our friendly membership team on 1300 467 323 or at membership@melbournerebels.com.au.
Yes, I'm in, will be ready!

D

daz

I'll wave at you all as you wander past me, as I attempt to drink one final shitty AAMI Park beer for 2017.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
I'll wave at you all as you wander past me, as I attempt to drink one final shitty AAMI Park beer for 2017.

I expect vigorous heckling. Tomatoes can also be thrown, but remember you must target Vic the Rebel first.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
its dependent on the weather conditions and sobriety as to whether i wander or not. the girlfriend (also a "legend") is a definite "are you f'ing kidding me, not a chance "

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
Yep. If Mitch does pull up a bit sore, I think Tony should put him on the bench and trot him out with 5 seconds to spare.

Our season is over anyway. and it would be cruel to deprive a huge servant of the club a milestone of this magnitude.

Knowing TT's vindictiveness and feeble mindedness he is in a quandary here : 1. He won't want to play Inman out of petty spitefulness so he doesn't get his 100th game but
2. since Inman may be partially injured he will run him to the ground and ruin him for the next season
Oh which option to take???

PS:
1. what odds for the boys taking TT out for a thank you drink at the end of the season?
2. Cox will pay for the end of season drinks?

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
i was more concerned about the 6.45 deadline. i have a long lunch, followed by my main afternoon snooze to fit in beforehand.
With a 7pm start time there will probably be more walking the ground than in the stands.

If registered so I think if your there I'll give 4th of a wave for you devotion giving up the pub down the road so early.

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
With a 7pm start time there will probably be more walking the ground than in the stands.

If registered so I think if your there I'll give 4th of a wave for you devotion giving up the pub down the road so early.
That last sentence is supposed to be "I've registered so I think if your there I'll give you a wave for you devotion. Giving up the pub down the road so early for half strength beer.

My phone app would not let me edit it. Bloody, sh1tty phone app, this is why I've barely posted all year.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
the organisation of the walk does leave a bit to de desired, enter via gate 4, walk around , leave and re-enter via main entrance east or west, with all the bag checking etc, joining the que at 7.20 or so is not conducive to seeing the start of the game. good intention but poor execution, bit like the Rebels themselves. did TT organise this ;)

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
the organisation of the walk does leave a bit to de desired, enter via gate 4, walk around , leave and re-enter via main entrance east or west, with all the bag checking etc, joining the que at 7.20 or so is not conducive to seeing the start of the game. good intention but poor execution, bit like the Rebels themselves. did TT organise this ;)

Wouldn't they just let you exit through the on-field entrance? Assuming you are in the western stands, they'd be cruel to make you walk around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
That last sentence is supposed to be "I've registered so I think if your there I'll give you a wave for you devotion. Giving up the pub down the road so early for half strength beer.

My phone app would not let me edit it. Bloody, sh1tty phone app, this is why I've barely posted all year.

Simple fix here: drop your phone "accidentally" in some of that delicious Lazy Yay stadium edition, find it doesn't work, giggle at you ingenious plot, stomp on it a little to make sure it's broken, drink a few more beers, accept free beers from friends who are trying to console you over broken phone, wake up with weapons-grade hangover, head down to your local phone retailer, get an iPhone, download Tapatalk (which edits posts), then you're sweet.

Sound like a plan?

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Wouldn't they just let you exit through the on-field entrance? Assuming you are in the western stands, they'd be cruel to make you walk around.

you'd think so, but thats NOT the plan. in, around, out and join the queue to get in again

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
If TT did organise it you can bet a couple of foundation members will go down with injuries before the game starts.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
This is the queue.
4e06d37662514a980a83615d88cd7a07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.