• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Can we update our list yet? (Contract dates from the front page)

Forwards:
Albert Anae 2015
Ben Daley 2016
Greg Holmes ???
Jono Owen GONE
James Slipper ???
Saia Fainga'a 2014 but verbally committed beyond?
James Hanson 2015
James Horwill Forever
David McDuling 2015
Ed O'Donoghue 2014?
Rob Simmons 2015
Curtis Browning 2015
Liam Gill 2015
Ed Quirk 2014
Beau Robinson 2015
Jake Schatz 2014

Jessicas:
Nick Frisby ???
Will Genia 2015
Quade Cooper 2015
Ben Lucas ????
Anthony Fainga'a 2014 but verbally committed beyond?
Chris Feauai-Sautia 2014
Ben Tapuai 2015?
Aidan Toua 2015
Rod Davies 2014
Dom Shipperley 2014
Lachlan Turner 2014
Mike Harris GONE
Jamie-Jerry Taulagi 2015

EPS
Blake Enever ???
Samu Kerevi ???
Chris Kuridrani ???

These guys weren't listed anywhere on the Reds site?
Jonah Placid
Pettowa Paraka

T

TOCC

Tapuai, An article the other day alluded that Ben Tapuai had re-signed

O'Donoghue, There had also been talk that the ARU had granted the QRU dispensation to sign Ed O'Donoghue as a regular member of the squad(he is currently a marquee player)

Owen has confirmed he is heading overseas..

T

TOCC

This weekend should serve as a trial for Samu Kerevi, i expect he might replace one of the off-contract wingers...

You have to wonder, do the Reds risk waiting for the NRC to place a few players on trial or try and lock them up before then?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I thought that was the case too @Troy but a few others had it the other way around so I left it that way. Will go back and edit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Yep that's the way I see it too. I'll leave him in as signed as in the context of this thread he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
If he doesn't agree to terms with the ARU he could go OS anyway. So still not a given. Just means he can't play for another AUS S15 team

There is a tournament called the RWC next year, which QC (Quade Cooper) sees himself being a part of (as do I)

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Shatz will be a red for Ever from what I have heard.

Nervous about 2015
Hopefully the benching of horwill, and genia being dropped for the wallabies will spark them up for next year, And hopefully there is a new coach.

Ironingman

Allen Oxlade (6)
I haven't yet. In case I don't get it this year, what sort of questions did they ask?
We have a family membership, the majority of the questions related to issues relating to the kids i.e. involvement in rookies to reds, junior club affiliation, satisfaction with merchandise packs etc. Maybe the survey was tailored to family members.

Reactions: gel

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
How was it sent? Email or snail mail?

Haven't gotten an email, but haven't checked snail mail.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
anyone else get the member survey? Well worth completing I reckon.

A good survey.

Five days since my last email (thank god) which was just from the Locker. So haven't gotten one just yet, although I am eager to fill this one out!

Status
Not open for further replies.