• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
I have a theory that Link and Richard Graham have slightly different ideas about defensive systems, and Link had oversight last year and insisted on a more aggressive defensive structure.
I have no doubt Link prefers a more aggressive defensive line.
Which is puzzling,because Quade ball works best against a rush defense.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
One QC (Quade Cooper) best mates,
With Harris and rocket going, the singing of james occonor must have been done.

Rocket will most likely get more game time and better money playing pro D2.

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
Not sure if it's been mentioned on here but Reds are rumoured to have entered in the race for Junior Rasolea.

T

TOCC

Hmm to be fair he hasn't played well since 2011, he has had the occasional good game but hasn't been able to string together any real form for a long time..

He will fondly be remembered for his hat-trick in the 2011 semi finals..but I think it's a good thing he is moving on, the reds need some fresh blood in the outside backs.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
I'd be happy with English but I don't think Inman is the best fit for Quade at 12 and I don't rate him too much at 13 - just not quick enough to
make the most of space out there.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
inman and english both contracted to the rebels next year, inman may have a get out clause ?
english is part of the leadership group.
doubt either will be in brisbane next year, after that who knows ?

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
inman and english both contracted to the rebels next year, inman may have a get out clause ?
english is part of the leadership group.
doubt either will be in brisbane next year, after that who knows ?

I was more alluding to the type of player our backline needs, which is more punch than finesse but hopefully kerevi and kuridrani will grow into the role.

I would be making plays for Allatoa ( I think he is better than the young props we have) and maybe our own lock/flanker import to rival that of potgeiter

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
I was more alluding to the type of player our backline needs, which is more punch than finesse but hopefully kerevi and kuridrani will grow into the role.

I would be making plays for Allatoa ( I think he is better than the young props we have) and maybe our own lock/flanker import to rival that of potgeiter
His signed for two years at the Brumbies

Sent from my HTC_0P6A1 using Tapatalk

T

tranquility

I don't rate Junior that highly, and don't think he would be better at 13 than Kerevi and Sautia. Sign JOC (James O'Connor), sign Hunt, sign PAE and find a marquee forward if he will add to the program.

The great thing about this, is that I think we are a pretty good chance to sign all of these players. Cordingly proved at the Rebels that he has his finger on the pulse with squad management so I would say he knows, and is working hard on the roster. Dorry to say it, but Rod's time has passed.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
Yeah I reckon we go after O'Connor, Hunt, PAE first.

Let Davies, Lucas and one of Shatz/Quirk go.

We badly need a 6/8 that has the impact that Samo had. I think the bloke to go after is Caleb Timu. Played Australian Schoolboys and then Broncos, went on a Mormon mission at the end of last year. He's a far more dynamic prospect as an athlete than Shatz/Quirk are; very light on his feet for a bigger man.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
No matter how poorly this current season is going, a backline like this will ensure membership numbers don't dip too significantly.
9. Genia
10. Cooper
11. Shipperly/Turner
12. Tapuai
13. CFS
14. JOC (James O'Connor)
15. Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.