• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Out - Gill and Schatz looking likely
In - Houston & Smith

McMahon has another year at the Rebels.

Stop trying to create problems where there aren't any.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
That is something of a random request, but for years I've wanted to have the picture of Eales dressed up as a spider for a magazine shoot as my avatar (it was back when Eales started the trend of jumping for penalty kicks at goal before they outlawed it). If anyone can find it, I'd love to switch my avatar to it.

Although it's probably time for a change anyway, some inconsiderate person has stolen my avatar to use on the blog on the front page. Therefore I want to have another attempt to find that image.....

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I had no idea. I didn't think we'd see him in red this year. Outstanding!

Good for the Wallabies too for TRC if he can find form quickly!

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
I notice the Reds have Indigenous Round on 8 July.

I know we have plenty of Pacific Islander lads (as do all franchises) at the Reds but do we have any of our indigenous lads (Aboriginal) at Ballymore ?

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
That is something of a random request, but for years I've wanted to have the picture of Eales dressed up as a spider for a magazine shoot as my avatar (it was back when Eales started the trend of jumping for penalty kicks at goal before they outlawed it). If anyone can find it, I'd love to switch my avatar to it.

Although it's probably time for a change anyway, some inconsiderate person has stolen my avatar to use on the blog on the front page. Therefore I want to have another attempt to find that image...

There's a photo of it in his biography. this is the best photo that I could get of it:

CAM00264.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.