• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Anyone know where the Reds 2017 thread has gone to. I can't find it here.:confused:

COMRED THE AGENTS BREAVEHEAT81 AND GNOSTIC FROM THE EVIL CAPITALIST LAND OF NSW HAVE STOLEN IT!!!!! SEND COMREDS SCRUBBER2050, GEL, NO4918 AND TOCC TO RETRIVE IT FROM THE CAPITALIST PIGS OF NSW!!!!!!!

<TRANSMISSION ENDS>

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
COMRED THE AGENTS BREAVEHEAT81 AND GNOSTIC FROM THE EVIL CAPITALIST LAND OF NSW HAVE STOLEN IT!!!!! SEND COMREDS SCRUBBER2050, GEL, NO4918 AND TOCC TO RETRIVE IT FROM THE CAPITALIST PIGS OF NSW!!!!!!!

<TRANSMISSION ENDS>

I take exception to being called a Capitalist!!!

I liken myself more to an enlightened Marxo-Facist Dictator. I prefer to be addressed as Noble Leader......

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I take exception to being called a Capitalist!!!

I liken myself more to an enlightened Marxo-Facist Dictator. I prefer to be addressed as Noble Leader..

DEFECT TO THE GLORIOUS RED ARMY AND DENOUNCE ALL THINGS NSW WARATAHS AND YOU SHALL BE ACCEPTED. YOU SHALL START AS A PRIVATE AND WORK YOUR WAY UP THE RANKS. NO FAVOURITES HERE. YOU CAN BECOME A NOBLE LEADER IN THE GLORIOUS RED ARMY, BUT FIRST YOU ARE A NOBLE MAN FOR CHOOSING THE CORRECT PATH OF JOINING THE RED ARMY

T

TOCC

Looking at the Reds stats for the season so far, it paints an interesting tale.
Brumbies match is the one real match where the Reds were beaten across multiple areas, and Lions match not too dissimilar, in almost every other game the Reds stats for possession, tackle busts, missed tackles, territory etc have been on par with or better then the opposition.

Defence:
In terms of missed tackles, surprisingly they have been essentially on par with or missed less then the opposition in all matches except the Brumbies and Lions.

Attack:
Tackle busts have been on par for most matches, with the Lions and Brumbies been the two major exceptions with the opposition dominating. Reds have been dominating the off-load statistic nearly all season, with Brumbies match again been the odd one out. Only twice this season have the number Reds handling errors exceeded the opposition(against Hurricanes and Sharks).

Territory/Possession:
In 4 of the 7 games this season they have held more possession then the opposition, against the Jaguars the held a whopping 63%. Territory is relatively evenly split but overall marginally in favour of the opposition.

In terms of players, the "pass it to Kerevi" game plan doesn't seemed to have changed with Kerevi making an average of 12 runs per game, almost twice the next player in the team, but he is still making as many tackle busts and meters as last year.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Attack:
Tackle busts have been on par for most matches, with the Lions and Brumbies been the two major exceptions with the opposition dominating. Reds have been dominating the off-load statistic nearly all season, with Brumbies match again been the odd one out. Only twice this season have the number Reds handling errors exceeded the opposition(against Hurricanes and Sharks).
Also - we have run for 4543 metres this season (avg. of 649 mpg, 8th), while last year we ran for 6015 mpg (avg. of 401 mpg, 15th).

A lot of our rankings in attack stats have jumped to the top half of the field.

Sources:

https://www.alloutrugby.com/stats/?seasonid=32&view=team&action=team_stats&roundno=7&teamid=256

https://www.alloutrugby.com/stats/?seasonid=10&view=team&action=team_stats&roundno=20&teamid=188

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Yes we are better but net result the same.

Fucking this. ^^^

Sorry for the swearing, but its been a tough week in rugby.

Look, the coaching may be new, and may logically need to be allowed time. But honest, havent we been here before?

It is a killer player list, all the way down to Jake. What we do with it is the question. I dont mind the team selection this weekend.

I do however want to see where the coaches want to take us. And at this point I dont mind saying it better be good if it isnt winning rugby.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
What was formerly the "WhatsyourTeam" merchandise shop has been converted into the "Precint" bar with full strength beers & a huge outdoor screen to watch the half-time highlights on.

Much better use of the space.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
higgers was very good i thought. lots of little touches. id like to see someone given a crack in place of nabuli. defence was woeful. reds should pay A Fainga'a a consulting fee to help Kerevi.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
higgers was very good i thought. lots of little touches. id like to see someone given a crack in place of nabuli. defence was woeful. reds should pay A Fainga'a a consting fee to help Kerevi.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Or have a coach work with him after training until he gets it right.

Sent from my Kogan Agora 6Plus using Tapatalk

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Kerevi wasn't alone out there...

Missed tackles this week
3 - Kerevi, Smith, Nabuli
2 - Hunt, DP, Fagaasi, LTui

Kerevi extends his lead at the top of the competition missed tackle count. DP up to 4th

Handling errors
7 - Nabuli
4 - QC (Quade Cooper)

Hunt is 4th in the comp but QC (Quade Cooper) is 9th which is pretty impressive given the amount of game time

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom