• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2019

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Sorry mate but this really annoys me, you're criticising the wrong player, and you've now got other people criticising him based off your comments.

The winger you are referring to is Naivalu, he made an ineffective tackle and then jogged, Hamish Stewart started behind him and ran past him in the chase. If Sefa actually put in he could have made the tackle because Hamish almost stopped the try. I noticed because and its not the first time I've been unimpressed with his follow up efforts, he did it in one of the trial matches as well.

Apologies. I did criticise the wrong player, you are correct. They are both lazy off the ball.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
It would surprise me if Hegarty can start or come off the bench with his popped rib. But I suppose pain killers can make a difference.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Aidan Toua should be fit again, Lucas looked good, but think he should stay on the bench for the time been.. I think Sefa is a chance of been dropped

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Aidan Toua should be fit again, Lucas looked good, but think he should stay on the bench for the time been.. I think Sefa is a chance of been dropped

I was about to comment you must be mixing up OBs, as Aidan Toua is long gone, but nope you're dead right, he's here. I must've forgotten Reds signed him. Largely because it's a stupid ass signing as Toua hasn't shown any promise in years.

sunnyboys

Bob Loudon (25)
DE9F232C-414C-4497-BC70-3B46F3485B3F.jpeg

B

Bobby Sands

This line up suggests to me that Lucas is now seen as the 10 & Hardy the long term 15.