• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2019

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I don’t think they will seek a replacement for Tony, like Nomad says Carozza is filling that academy role and probably the most capable person for the job. Tony really only took that position because he was already on a QRU contract already.

Credit to Tony for accepting a shift to the academy role though, he could have kicked up a fight and been paid out for his contract and offered nothing back.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Will Eaddie our for the year with knee surgery, wasn’t likely to get game time this year at the Reds having fallen behind Jack Hardy anyway

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
I don’t think they will seek a replacement for Tony, like Nomad says Carozza is filling that academy role and probably the most capable person for the job. Tony really only took that position because he was already on a QRU contract already.

Credit to Tony for accepting a shift to the academy role though, he could have kicked up a fight and been paid out for his contract and offered nothing back.
They are already advertising the position. It’s on sportspeople.com. Actually a great place to find rugby roles

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Is there a requirements to advertise positions externally before recruiting internal?
Unless someone exceptional comes forward external, Carozza would be the leading candidate.

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Fox sports reports 7 of the 8 starting pigs 21 or 22. When you hear things like that you can appreciate some of the thinking behind thorns reinstatement. We have no definite starting Wobs and a v. young team. I would give him a pass mark at this stage.
I also enjoyed clear evidence of a game plan last night... and execution of it.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Hardy, Eaddie and Petaia gone for season, Daugunu gone for an extended stint..

Gonna have to call up someone from premier rugby soon, who’s suitable?

B

Bobby Sands

Hardy, Eaddie and Petaia gone for season, Daugunu gone for an extended stint..

Gonna have to call up someone from premier rugby soon, who’s suitable?

Seb Wileman needs to get a run. How has he been going in QLD prems?