• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Crusaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
@waiopehu oldboy tad pessimistic, I was confident in a great performance when the reds played the force. So if I'm feeling a bit pessimistic it's due to a lack of confidence, and hearing the same old thing with no real changes through out this season.
RG keeps saying "where not far away from a great performance" I've been waiting for awhile now.

Hope the Reds to put in a great performance today....but.............

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
I told myself earlier in the week I was over it and didn't give a shit. It mellowed during the week and now I look forward to the game this afternoon.

Please reward the loyalty Reds.

uuhhhhhh, Ruggo, Bit of melancholy for the Reds......

I hope your post match post will be full of positive chat about a Reds win.
If there is no win, bejesus...

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Reds have a fantastic record in Sunday afternoon matches at Suncorp including a memorable rolling of the Force, tight win over the Crusaders & tryfest win over the Chiefs.

Hopefully the daylight helps them all grow an extra arm or leg today to produce another big result.

Come on Reds, in the midst of a season of shit give us something to cheer about!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Red Meat. JJ Taulagi in the corner.

QLD 8 Cru 10 kick to come. Kick good. 10 all. 20 minutes gone.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Shipperley gets meat. Reds 15 - 10.

QC (Quade Cooper) adds a couple more with the boot. Reds 17 - Cru 10.

14 points while A Ellis has been in the Sin Bin.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Don't want to be a downer, ;) but the Reds only seem to score when the other teams is a man down. Brumbies game and we lost that... It been the best Reds rugby so far for awhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom