• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force (Brisbane) Friday 26 May 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
Road Safety Western Force vs Queensland Reds
1. Francois van Wyk
2. Heath Tessmann
3. Jermaine Ainsley
4. Matt Philip
5. Adam Coleman
6. Ross Haylett-Petty
7. Matt Hodgson (C)
8. Isireli Naisarani
9. Michael Ruru
10. Peter Grant
11. Alex Newsome
12. Bill Meakes
13. Curtis Rona
14. James Verity-Amm
15. Marcel Brache

Reserves
16. Tatafu Polota-Nau
17. Pek Cowan
18. Tetera Faulkner
19. Richie Arnold
20. Richard Hardwick
21. Mitchell Short
22. Luke Burton
23. Luke Morahan

https://www.westernforce.com.au/article/heroic-hodgson-back-face-reds

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Gees four Wallabies on the bench including the entire back up front row.

No wonder we're underdogs

Oh no no Reg, it won't be that easy to claim underdog status.

Against your, what, 7 Wallabies in the starting XV?

And the two Wallabies who failed to make the 23 overall? (Douglas and Houston)?

The Force have two Wallabies in their starting XV and a bloke in the backline who has stumbled, fumbled and bumbled his way to a starting position despite being the least capable Super player of all time.

I speak, of course, of Brache.

Reds by 50.
Brache with at least 4 handling errors.

Edit: hyper paranoid about being banned after my last warning for "abusive" comments or something to that effect so here's something nice about Brache: after everytime he has a handling error he generally makes a linebreak to get you scratching your head about whether you hate him, love him or just want to write more posts about him in the never ending Brache-circle-jerk.

So theres that.

Please don't ban me...

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
This game will either be a great contest which it has the potential to be or an absolute dire shit fest.

The only firm conclusion I can get at this point is that either way I will need to put a few extra beers in the fridge before watching.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
This game will either be a great contest which it has the potential to be or an absolute dire shit fest.

The only firm conclusion I can get at this point is that either way I will need to put a few extra beers in the fridge before watching.

I'd put them in your belly before watching - they'll be far more effective that way.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
The Ready non playing is interesting.

He obviously has not played that well and after a fairly stellar season last year. I said at the time of signing Moore that this would be a problem - and so it has come to pass. Fucking shame all round. Plenty on here supported the signing of Moore in that he could mentor Ready, Ready would learn a lot from him and that Ready wouldn't be upset about Moore's signing. Plenty of egg all round methinks.

Only bright light is the emergence of Mafi.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member

He obviously has not played that well and after a fairly stellar season last year. I said at the time of signing Moore that this would be a problem - and so it has come to pass. Fucking shame all round. Plenty on here supported the signing of Moore in that he could mentor Ready, Ready would learn a lot from him and that Ready wouldn't be upset about Moore's signing. Plenty of egg all round methinks.

the egg is all on Ready's face I reckon if he's decided to drop his bundle over this. Shows an interesting attitude when things get tough.

Hopefully he can turn it around and rediscover his mojo.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Reg
You are probably right but rugby players can be sensitive beasts and the mind can play funny tricks.

To play well, you need all things working pretty well.

Personally I think Reday will be lost to the Reds (although I hope not)

Reactions: gel

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Shiggins coefficient (§)
torandrunk.gif

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
The Force were straight up woeful against the Clan. Didn't turn up mentally at all. But this week with Hodgo back as (C) they'll come out swinging. On paper the Reds should finger puppet us, but I think it will be within 7 either way.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member

Now Mafi is getting Moore's Knowledge!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Now Mafi is getting Moore's Knowledge!
So basically, Moore's law.

<<insert joke about how, conversely, ARU seem to be currently operating under some sort of "Reverse Moore's law" paradigm, hahahaha get it ah fine fuckyuz then just fucken walk off see if i fucken care>>

brokendown

Vay Wilson (31)
can't see how the Force can get up for this one-no matter how desperate they want to win, the lead weighted baggage they have to wear(along with the Rebels) is too much
If the Reds can't win by 30-they should be boned

Status
Not open for further replies.