• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force Rd 8 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

The saddest thing in sports is to watch the slow inevitable decline of a champion team. From the Reds heights of 2011, to the current slippery slope, down, down, down. It's always the fans that are last to recognise the diminishment of that which they love so dear. Hold on tight to the memories of 2011 Reds fans!

This is good.....bring on Saturday ;)

M

Moono75

Mate, at least we have memories to hold on to that span more than one fluke win against a New Zealand side.

Glass houses, glass houses.

We have beaten 2 NZ teams this year.....one on the road and with only 13 players on the field. I think you were in the similar position in South Africa recently but the result didn't quite turn out quite as well as ours ;)

EatSleepDrinkRuck

Larry Dwyer (12)
Enjoy while you can the pleasure of having some decent banter to throw Force fans - you won't have much come full time on Saturday.

I'm especially looking forward to your banter after week 15; Reds will be discussing which path they can take into the finals and you will be discussing which players will leave to be in one of the top 3, capable of winning a premiership.

T

tranquility

The Force have won about 10 games in the last three years.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
This thread is great. I don't know whether to keep stirring the pot or stoking the fire.

I think I'll do both.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Bloody ring-in Waratahs supporters!! Haven't you got a game against the Stormers to worry about:cool:

There's only about two Stormers fans on the forum and I wouldn't know what to bait them about.

So... how about that stupid mountain you have in your city... it doesn't even have a proper peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.