• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Force Rd 8 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Well played Force and well done Fans.

I have no idea why we went for the drop goal. Just plain impatient.

Hoolly Doolly

Fred Wood (13)
Reds Forwards let them down again. Need to take a page from the ponies and tahs forwards on how to deal with the force forwards. Cooper had a great game. Shit myself everytime he touched the ball. A shame their backs have a few injuries atm.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Betfair Force Win.JPG

$49.75 on the Force win @ $3.03

YOU BEAUTY!

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Horwill, MVP for the reds. His hit on Cottrell in first half gave the reds the confidence to give the force a shake and they lifted. But not far enough to get the 4 points.

We are scoring the easy tries but bombing the 20 percenters. Our defence is in disarray. We didn't let the force get it over us in the forwards but our organization in the back line and overall defence was that of a start up travel company looking to sell trips to the Antarctica highlands.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Check Benny am after trying to charge quade down. He was knackerd!!!! We even left a good 5 points on the field. !!!!

Without that yellow force would of smashed the reds!!

Hammeroid

Chris McKivat (8)
YESSSS
Fact: Reds didn't score a try against us with a full team, yellow card was soft and Hayward you f**cking beuty

Thanks for the banter before the game, really got into this game. Hodgo swearing on camera was great (passion)

Going off to celebrate!!!!!

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Hopefully people will now take the for seriously no more the other team played bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.