• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds V Highlanders Rd 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Awesome kick & get work by Hosea Gear not to go into touch.

And Higgenbotham tops that, how he didnt lose the ball then!

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Screw putting Higgers in the centres, with a kick like that he could be a 15. In all honesty it was not a bad move he was isolated & Jimmy Cowan just did really well there.

Have fun ppl I'm outta here the relos have shown up.

Dam0

Dave Cowper (27)
Tough penalty against Hore there. The first offence was the Red holding on, when Hore was still on his feet.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
They'd be good to listen to! Tight game at moment too.

Quade offside at 17min roughly? 5m in front? Yeah, seen it on replay.

It's very hard when you've only got an audio feed. Mrs Doug has her knickers in a knot with the stress, not that I've seen her knickers lately, as we've been sleeping in separate rooms since you infected me with your bloody wog, Angry!!!

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
I'm sick of the same players making the same handling errors week after week. Mackintosh and Bekhuis, I'm looking at you. Just stops the team from building any pressure. I've come to the conclusion that we need to kick more often as well, essentially not run out of the 22 every time. Sometimes it's just better to not have the ball. We don't have any effective long punters like we used too however, wish we still had Dagg or Slade/Sopoaga weren't injured.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
It wasn't "not straight" at the lineout, it was a "knock-on" after the lineout by The Highlanders.
Bad call by Greg Clark.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
ABC radio commentators said after infringements from both teams, ref. must have empty pockets (left his cards at home)!

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
How many times are the Reds going be penalised without a yellow? Just warned them then Genia with ANOTHER cynical penalty.

ABC radio commentators said after infringements from both teams, ref. must have empty pockets (left his cards at home)!

No, the Reds have infringed significantly more.

Status
Not open for further replies.