• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds V Highlanders Rd 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Caplan is being a bit stingy with the cards Reds could easily be down to 14 but another ref might have reversed the pen for the headlock. Highlander might regret missing the conversion.

Reds need to score next to cut off any thoughts of a Highlanders comeback.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Great run by Lucas, if he had been looking where the support was outside him the Reds could have been in again.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
If that was a deliberate knock down by Cooper shouldn't he have been yellow carded as it looked like a try if it went beyond him?

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Woot!!! Thought the clan had that. That last penalty could have gone either way.

Lucky win in the end.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
It's disgraceful that the Reds finished with 15 men. Beyond ridiculous. Supremely lucky that Smith made a poor decision at the end and Mackintosh typically went to ground like a sack of potatoes.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
It's disgraceful both teams finished with 15. Some of the Clan ruck penalties were just so dumb after being warned, not just the Reds. Kaplan didn't have the courage to go for either team.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
It's disgraceful both teams finished with 15. Some of the Clan ruck penalties were just so dumb after being warned, not just the Reds. Kaplan didn't have the courage to go for either team.

No, I have to disagree with you there. 17 penalties against 10. A huge number of the Reds penalties being deep in the 22. A couple of penalties DIRECTLY AFTER warnings.

Maybe Byrce Lawrence stole his cards in the 2nd half last week.

I'll add a rant at Bryce Lawrence as well because I'm in the mood. He STILL manages to ruin a game from the TMO in the earlier game. A clear as day double movement and he awards a try.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
S Fainga'a is turning into one of the filthiest, niggly SOB's on the rugby field.......

I don't know how he stayed on the field after 2 shoulder charges, and then he interfered with a Highlanders' defender to allow the break that led to the last Reds penalty.......

Has he stolen Richie's cloak?

Status
Not open for further replies.