• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Lions 7pm Friday 27th Mar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
One of those Quade Cooper passes I literally could not see how he did it after two viewings. Need some slow-motion.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
If this is the fabled Richard Graham game plan, then he can just fuck off right now please.

It isn't the players, it isn't the injuries, it isn't the weather, and it isn't the recruitment or off field issues. It is Richard Graham. He is epically shit as a head coach.

God I hopel reds just ignore him from here on and just do whatever the fuck they want from here on.

The crowd where I am are bored.
Got to agree on crowd enthusiasm levels. I even had a chat to Mark (aka Reds General with painted head) on the way in & he wasn't his usual cheerful self.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
At least the Reds aren't giving away 10 penalties a half. RG is a genius, now if it only takes 6 games for something to stick we should come good in 2023. Anyone know where I can find a futures betting market this far out?

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Sure, South African fans are all class :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are bogan twats like this everywhere.

Doesn't make it right.

Booing a kicker gives me the shits, no matter where it happens.

It's been getting worse lately.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
That line-out was diabolical from the Reds, & the Lions go in.

Reds get a chance up the other end of the park with a Lion sent to the bin.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Great job by the bogans screaming at the Lions kicker. All class. With their kids sitting next to them. How to respect the opposition 101.

Idiots.

Times have changed, old chap. The game is now openly professional, it needs to attract bogans.

Booing the kicker is just part of the entertainment these days.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
Quade's playing angry.

Must be unbelievably frustrating playing to Graham's instructions, and with no one working off the ball for him.

Reactions: gel
Status
Not open for further replies.