• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Lions 7pm Friday 27th Mar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Cyclo that is shocking, but good.

I hope Quade's shoulder is alright, he put a sizeable hit on the Lion's 8.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Heart break for the reds! Unlucky. Defiantly some good signs in that game. As for the lions. I think they are the equivalent of the force last year. Yet they may go one see further.

Brendan Hume

Charlie Fox (21)
Lousy finish. Daley was terrible in that final passage. The reds need to get forward - Schatz isn't an Eights arsehole right now. What a wasted opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Adjudicator

Frank Nicholson (4)
This game was quite painful to watch. That ending summed up the reds night perfectly. Forwards couldn't get a roll on, leaving backs to try to get through a defensive line who wasn't on the back foot. The most unpredictable part of tonights game was scrum time.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Drop goal is such a pussy out play. They should have kept possession and been master of their own destiny.[/quo

27205847.jpg

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Lions v Bulls next week will be a tough tip.

Though in SA derby games the results seem to fall back to what would happen in Currie Cup.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Lions have had a good tour. In doing so they have really stuffed up my tipping.

Well done them. Cool as cucumbers with no wasted effort trying to win games by 10's of points. Near enough is good enough for them. Only need to win by one to bank the 4 points.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Well tonight was pretty much a mirror of how it went for the Reds last year when they had their stars fit. A few players are good individually but as a unit they lack cohesion.

No support runners for players who make a break and slow clean outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.