• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Rebels Rd 14, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
How was that not a YC for Higginbum? Cynical doesn't even come close.

Holy crap, Reds in for their 3rd try & a handy lead. Reds fans must be really conflicted right now, obviously & rightly pleased with how their boys are going but also mindful of the fact the coach they want gone has to get some of the credit..............

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Ellison is the most vital player for our defensive structure, and that's been so obvious, he's such a good organizer, and is almost a 3rd openside in general play. Need to fix some stuff up.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Ellison is the most vital player for our defensive structure, and that's been so obvious, he's such a good organizer, and is almost a 3rd openside in general play. Need to fix some stuff up.

He is a defensive linch pin. But I've been very impressed with Jack Debreczeni in defense, very strong upper body holding up lots of reds players.

Major Spliff Biggins

Fred Wood (13)
Damn you Karmichael, stop setting up lovely tries like that! You're undermining Biggins' point.
I am very skilled at setting up players to prove me wrong.
Great offload from hunt. I really do hope he does well, but he has a lot to do to pay off the liability he has been so far in 2015. And he was looking pretty average up to that point.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Fucks sake. Fuck up after fuck up after fuck up.

Reds are playing well, but we're giving them far too much space and opportunity to do so.

AFL_Converted

Ted Thorn (20)
Reds taking their opportunities well but geez we are giving them plenty of opportunity to do so

Some of the old heads need to settle the team down and start comming forward to tackle rather than backing off all the time.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Game is not over yet lads, Rebels can easily win this. Especially if Higginbotham continues to play like a class 15 who just produced a beautiful downfield kick then chased and tackled the receiver.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)

He's had a superb season. Playing as well as when he made the ABs. Rarely makes a bad decision in defence or attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.