• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Sharks, Round 15 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Really liking what I'm seeing from Kuridrani. It's good to see the bloke is in good form tonight. A nice meat pie in the corner.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Really liking what I'm seeing from Kuridrani. It's good to see the bloke is in good form tonight. A nice meat pie in the corner.

Genia is treating him too much like his brother, throwing him balls on the short side when he's marked and goes no where but also good to see him getting involved more.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
The Reds positional kicking thus far has been average. I would considering bringing Greene on soon. He has a very good kicking game.

T

TOCC

And there it is... Sharks played the red a few times in the first half by collapsing, now Holmes scrummaging skill is starting to show trough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brendan Hume

Charlie Fox (21)
And there it is. Sharks played the red a few times in the first half by collapsing, now Holmes scrummaging skill is starting to show trough

He's been very strong. Gardner struggled first half with the Sharks infringements. Great comeback from Reds scrum - good confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.