• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Waratahs Rd 18 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

What2040

No what you said is based on a speculative opinion, and no im not being slanderous.

Anyway i don't wish to engage in some online argument, I'm sure there is another queenslander out their you can bait with your comments instead.
So good luck to you this weekend and whilst i don't want your team to win that doesn't mean i don't want you to enjoy the game..

TOCC you are being very generous - you are obviously a quality Queenslander, one well versed in the art of rugby, and unbiased opinion. Should be more of you!!!!
GO THE REDS

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
Surprisingly for all the attacking talk, the reds hae only managed to score 2 more try's this season, 33 - 31.

They should win this game easy but like in life, even when something's on a platter, Qld get the wobbles as they know there just not good enough, that's why there not wallabies or national heroes like other teams. No ones proud of a fluke.
If we were real friends of WJ we'd be organising an intervention.
Is WJ Tom Cruise's son?
He very well may be as he has seemingly committed to the Waratahs for 1 Billion years.
"Tranquility", grab the tranquillisers, it's time.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Surely only one out of Jenkins and McCutcheon can remain on contract next season. McCutcheon would seem more likely as he can play 6 better than Jenkins. Considering Hooper is coming it is possible neither of them will be.

Actually, with Hooper on board there's really only room for one of Cutch, Alcock and Jenkins, but as far as I am aware both Cutch and Alcock both have a contract for next year. Of those 4, as you said Jenkins has the least utility value so I'd assume he's gone.

If the Rebels don't pick up one of those guys or a Lam, etc to fill an openside spot, then I will never understand their recruiting. Jenkins, Cutch and Alcock have all looked capable enough to provide depth in a SupeRugby team.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
What astounds me is that so many have bit on WJ's obvious long-line. I would have thought more would have worked him out by now.
As you all were. :)

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Wow. The level of self delusion really is astounding.

What's delusional?

The Tahs finished 5th & the reds 1st in 2011, this season the likely outcome is 11th & 7th respectively, both teams fallen 6 places, both miss the finals. If by delusion you mean complete fact, then we agree.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
Ever spent a day fishing without a bite? Pretty bloody boring. This thread on the other hand has been laced with mirth..

drewprint

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
What astounds me is that so many have bit on WJ's obvious long-line. I would have thought more would have worked him out by now.
As you all were. :)

To be fair, given WJ's well documented single bloody mindedness for all things Waratahs, the line between genuine thoughts and baiting is more than a little blurred :)

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
To be fair, given WJ's well documented single bloody mindedness for all things Waratahs, the line between genuine thoughts and baiting is more than a little blurred :)

I'm not single minded, I'm quite fair and balanced. It's others that have imposed that upon me, not the actual content of my posts.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Anyone care to actually talk about the game instead of bullshitting around?

Looks like Simmo, Gilly and Ioane are all fit to play.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
I dunno. I found all the bullshitting aroung quite entertaining. Credit where credits due, WJs undying loyalty to all things Tah leads to plenty of colourful banter.

rugbyisfun

Jimmy Flynn (14)
I've just been out the back and checked my (unkept) vege garden, been workin on it since Halangahu got named captain. I reckon I've got just enough ammo to hit every player and support staff on their arrival back in Syd on Sunday. Anyone else wanna join in?

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I dunno. I found all the bullshitting aroung quite entertaining. Credit where credit's due, WJ's undying loyalty to all things Tah leads to plenty of colourful banter.

There are some things in life sent along merely to entertain us. Having met waratahjeseus in the flesh a few times I can assure you all he's VERY entertaining. That blue jacket (phew!), that hat!

No offence meant, waju, please don't take any.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
I've just been out the back and checked my (unkept) vege garden, been workin on it since Halangahu got named captain. I reckon I've got just enough ammo to hit every player and support staff on their arrival back in Syd on Sunday. Anyone else wanna join in?

Send me half a box and i'll greet them at the airport here. It won't really matter if Horne, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) or Carter lose an eye prematch. They don't seem to see men outside them at the moment, how much worse could it get?

Status
Not open for further replies.