• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Waratahs, round 4, Saturday 7 March

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Sekope Kepu... From the side of the ruck leading with a shoulder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Fixed. Forget the floods, Sandcorp offers both the best viewing and worst playing conditions of any major stadium in Australia.

It was pristine following the floods when they relaid the pitch, it's just gotten gradually worse and has been horrible this year.. It was pretty bad during the Asian Football Cup thing over summer

T

TOCC

So I hear the Titans(minus 5 players on cocaine charges)are playing on the other channel, I'm contemplating switching over

T

TOCC

This match

17a3b52a1494fd686ea1b2bf13bd837a.jpg

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
Before the season started the real worry for the Reds was injuries. We were short on backups at 5/8 and in the tight 5. We are seeing those worries become a reality. The loss of horwill and Simmon (and Holmes) is really hurting us. The loss of Cooper is making life tough. Yes the tahs look like a better side atm but they are virtually injury free

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Ugh. Shit. A side that was halfway decent would be up by 13 to a shit Tahs side.

Also, fuck Frisby off from 10. He isn't bad but while the Reds are going to do everything they can to be shit JOC (James O'Connor) needs to touch the ball as much as possible.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Railroad Alaska on the Discovery Channel

Tell the truth, you're really re-watching your fav eps of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, ain'tcha?

Zimbabwe 146/4 & giving themselves a chance if Taylor & Williams can stick around a while & get the rate required down a bit (currently 8ish).

Status
Not open for further replies.