• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds v Waratahs, round 4, Saturday 7 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris McCracken

Jim Clark (26)
Drunk Chris talking.....

Reds gameplan is crap. Some decisions the local under 15s would be embarrassed about. RG has some answering to do. Injuries and suspensions don't turn teams to crap like that.

Sober Chris will come on here tomorrow and try to be moderate. Don't believe him.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Being the 1st person there, I thought Beale was concerned about Turners health after that hit. But he was just after the ball for a quick play on. My passion Of dislike towards this bloke continues.
EE1D04EB-E750-4D72-B7CF-E457B01B97EC_zpsttmg3urb.jpg
Clutching at straws. There's every chance Beale was unsighted or didn't know how bad it was. The guys a grub, but this ones a long bow to draw.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
The Tahs played pretty poorly really, inaccurate at the breakdown, handling very poor. Yet its shows how bad the Reds really are. The defence is all over the place and they have less than nothing in attack, they actually concede ground when they have the ball.

The Reds have gone backwards over the last 2 years let alone since 2011. Where do the supporters of Richard Graham stand now?

As a side study I find it very interesting that three teams are playing in a manner which is a stereotype of their coach's efforts at every team we have seen them at previously. Regardless of the personnel and the skill sets that the various sides they have coached have had in total sides coached by Foley, Graham and Kirwan (I could add Jake White in there as well but thats last year) all play the same as the previous sides coached by them. They are all totally predictable in that.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
There's no need to panic for the Tahs. I think it was round 6 last year when they came to NIB and pushed passes they dropped all night and the Force shocked them with a win. You don't win the comp in the first 6 games. They're travelling pretty well results wise and when it all comes together they should be right in the mix again.

K

KAOPointman

WHAT...THE...HELL.....surely coach graham needs a backhand. His game plan of playing soooooo deep allll nights was GARBAGE. The reds had as much effect as the tahs tonight but you can't do anything with such a FLAWED starting point! WOW

So frustrating.

Good luck TURNER too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.