• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Brumbies, 2011R16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Yes it is like the opposite.

Very good half from the Brumbies. Much more enthusiastic and disciplined than the Reds.

Link needs to get them fired up in a hurry or the 12 year hoodoo will last at least one more.

darkhorse

Darby Loudon (17)
It is a bit silly saying it now, but for me this was going to be a danger game for the Reds. After last weeks 'test match' like game there was always going to be fatigue, but more importantly a chance of complacency creeping in. There is also no chance that the Brumbies wouldn't turn up being a derby and given there lack of success this will be their big remaining game.

I think McKenzie should of used some of his better subs as starters for some fresh legs and people who are chomping at the bit to show their wares. For my money Shaztz should have started over higginbotham and Hanson over Fainga'a (although Fainga'a is one of the few who is keen every week, hanson is to good to leave on the bench permanently).

Only halftime, so hopefully the reds still win it. I am a tahs supporter but it would be good for an Aus team to get the minor premiership and the home semi/final.

G

GC

Looks like a very serious injury to Diggers. Disaster for reds and wallabies.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Pretty sloppy high tackle; that said, we've seen worse.

Crowd chanting "Off". Ah Queenslanders, all class ;)

G

GC

He still hasn't moved. Fuck that's bad. More important things then rugby now.

Status
Not open for further replies.