• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Brumbies, Lang Park, 2nd March 2018 @ 7:00pm AEST

Match result

• Brumbies win

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Reds win

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
FFS. If we’re going to be concerned with that being dangerous, then Arnold needs to go because he’s been diving into the rucks.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
This bullshit is killing the game. It's just a lottery whether you get noticed or not. Once you're on the big screen it's all over.

I don't know what there is left to do about, other than switch codes.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Lolololololol.

That was a tackle. One hand was around the guy's backside for fuck's sake.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Let's play rugby, but instead of tackling each other we'll hand each other cards which detail how our feelings have been hurt. The ref will card whoever has poor grammar.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Just saying how it is, not necessarily how it should be. If the players don't adjust, it's gonna be a tough year, because the cards are seemingly gonna keep coming.
Yeah man. Tough line between safety and letting the game play.

Think the way they are going, they will kill off a lot of games early. Hardly ideal for a game already struggling to get a couple of people out.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Both sets of locks are going well. Tuttle and Powel looking good. Tupou is the prop looking good. What happened to Slipper?

I suspect that the TMO was looking for Red shoulders. Dont think there is anything innn the Brumbiues high tackles that wasnt dealt with correctly.

Nabuli and Kerevi showing glimpses. Jono is too deep.

Player of the first half for me is Arnold.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Crowd c. 8,000?

That’s the marker that matters, the marker that defines how recent QRU boards have and are, one after another, progressively through ineptness, incompetence, institutional nepotism and wholly unjustified self-centred arrogance comprehensively destroying rugby in one of the only two States that really play the code in numbers.

T

TOCC

I can understand a penalty, but how is that worse than a shot to the head?

Exactly the lack of consistency is killing fans.. how can the brumbies get away with two head highs, and a dubious cleabout by Arnold at the ruck, yet the Reds get the YC for a tackle which didn’t even make contact with his head.

There’s no bloody consistency in these shit decisions.. the officiating is becoming a joke, I hate to see what happens come test season

Status
Not open for further replies.