• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Brumbies - Rd 5, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
I refuse to let the crowds of other teams become the standard of what is acceptable for the Reds. Anything below 30'000 for derby match against NSW is disappointing, Brumbies should be attracting at least 25'000..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like somebody took my post a bit seriously. It was more tongue in cheek.

I had bit of trouble getting tickets for this one in a block of 8 so it might be a bit better than expected. That was before last weeks shocker.

T

TOCC

Looks like somebody took my post a bit seriously. It was more tongue in cheek.

I had bit of trouble getting tickets for this one in a block of 8 so it might be a bit better than expected. That was before last weeks shocker.

It wasn't aimed at you, it just so happened you mentioned the crowds of other provinces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Think the bookies have the decimal point in the wrong place on that one.

Reds to ignore RG's bleating during the week, come up with a game plan themselves and come out to bash the Brumbies off the park and pick up the bonus point win.

If that's not working we might have to slip a few rums into them at half time.

A bit like the French at the 2011 World Cup.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
It sad to see Glued on Reds fan's so sad and defeated.. It annoys me cos you will probably beat us now..I just hope RG gives one of his half time ref ups.. should get us home... Brumbies by about 7 in an ugly mess of a game..

mudskipper

Colin Windon (37)
I would never under estimate the Reds at home... On form the Brumbies are the stronger team but we have dropped games like these in the past before...
I'm certain as the sunshine in brisvegas the reds will regroup and come out firing... Should be a good match, looking forward to it... Go the Brums...

The brumbies currently leading the AUS conference by 6 points, another bonus point win could put the ponies in a great spot early...

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
I would never under estimate the Reds at home. On form the Brumbies are the stronger team but we have dropped games like these in the past before.
I'm certain as the sunshine in brisvegas the reds will regroup and come out firing. Should be a good match, looking forward to it. Go the Brums.

The brumbies currently leading the AUS conference by 6 points, another bonus point win could put the ponies in a great spot early.

As a long term reds fan I reckon I disagree with every single thing youve written here. (Except the last paragraph)

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
As a long term reds fan I reckon I disagree with every single thing youve written here. (Except the last paragraph)

And you know what.. that's what scares me the most.. there is no way the Reds should win this game.. not on paper not on form..not on anything.. but thats why they will ... boooooo

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Fixed that for you.

Seriously though Tomikin, it's insulting to all of us for you to even hint at suggesting the possibility of maybe the Brumbies being underdogs.

LOL.. narr the Brumbies are favorites and should spank them.. but this is a game I'd throw 10 bucks on for the reds to win.. only 6.5 start... tell him his dreaming :D

Fireworks

Jimmy Flynn (14)
My theory is that the the Reds would have gotten a huge wake up call / reality check from their dismal performance against the Tahs. Similar to how they would've felt after Rd 1 vs Brumbies. The leverage generated by disappointment combined with a desire for redemption should (hopefully) make for a tighter affair than Rd 1.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Fireworks, I wish I had your faith. We have not been playing a style of rugby to beat any of the top teams this year. We play to deep, go wide too early, don't run our big men in the middle of the field and only a couple of blokes can counter ruck effectively.

They are more than attitude issues. We might be fired up enough and win a blue on the weekend if punches get thrown but the Brumbies are too professional to let this slip.

I am claiming underdog.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I've changed mind. I think we'll get up in this game. As long as we can field this team:

1. Slipper
2. Fainga'a
3. Slipper
4. Kotze
5. Horwill
6. Thomson
7. Gill
8. Thomson
9. Genia
10. Cooper
11. Kuridrani
12. Kerevi
13. Kerevi
14. O'Connor
15. O'Connor

Seriously though, sure as shit, I'm backing Moore to punch a Reds player.

Status
Not open for further replies.