• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Brumbies - Rd 5, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
We've given this little ranga kid from the rookies to Reds program a shot at the big time and he's starting at 10. He'll do just nicely I think. :)

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
To deviate slightly from my very constructive posts this morning, I want to say that there was one very big positive that came out of the Tahs loss that we, as fans, could take into the Brumbies clash. It was a post on the QLD Reds Facebook page.

The post was simply a hash tag. It said, "#sackdick"

This weekend, at the game, instead of the "We Are Red" chant, the Reds fans could unite as one and start peeling off "Sack Dick" over and over and over. I won't be there, so I can't get it going but it really would make me proud if I was watching it on TV and started hearing that come through my speakers.

Sack Dick! Sack Dick! Sack Dick! Sack Dick! Sack Dick! Sack Dick! :D

You never know, it might even lift the players!

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
I wouldn''t mind seeing Horwill give the Squeak a hard smack in the forehead and cop the same result from the Ref (that squeak got)

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I wouldn''t mind seeing Horwill give the Squeak a hard smack in the forehead and cop the same result from the Ref (that squeak got)

I hope he brings as much physicality as he did in the last match.........

But James should probably avoid getting into fights.........

Status
Not open for further replies.