• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Bulls Rnd 5 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryphon

Allen Oxlade (6)
Reds definitely being met by some hard d. Rod's chip kick centre field pretty indicative of the frustrations they're having getting running metres that last phase.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
Add to the list: excellent aggressive defense by Bulls, spoiling every Reds advance very effectively.

The contrast with the last Bulls v Reds game could not be starker, first time in a long while I have felt sorry for my team. We look beaten, and clueless. Can we awake from a bad dream?

Now a severe injury to Lance.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
And another back down..... bloody hell! Looks like we're stuck with Sideshow Bob @10 for the foreseeable future which does not bode well. :(

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Maybe the reds should just go for the 4 try bonus point. They certainly won't get anywhere with conversions or penalties.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
isn't this an exciting Super Rugby season already, Bulls hammering the champions, having lost to the now second to last-placed Blues who many thought to be play-off contenders also...

It looks to be a lot more competitive than last season where it was basically always between the Stormers, Reds and Crusaders

C

Cave Dweller

When the Bulls were Champion the Reds hammered them 40 - 8. Scores almost the same just reversed

C

Cave Dweller

They play like a pack of hungry dogs on their home ground. Auckland did well to beat them there if you look at it

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Theres still 8 minutes. If he doesn't get this conversion.... oh no, he got it. I think the result is almost sealed now.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Was closer than some!

I was liking that as a bit of tongue in cheek stuff. I thought the scoreline would have been a bit closer. Was out most of the night so hadnt seen this game except last couple of minutes.

Anyone who watched the whole game how did Murphy go?

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Wow, this is getting very ouchie. Time to stop playing catch up rugby was at 50 minutes, this is not doing your season any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.