• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds vs Bulls Rnd 5 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cave Dweller

They are a tough cookie at home.
Another one? They're heads have dipped not even bother defending with a passion anymore

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Yeah, the injuries suck but they're not that bad - certainly not bad enough to warrant this. The Bulls have been excellent, the Reds very bad. Dallan Murphy particularly did not have a good game.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Fuck me - how many tries have the Reds let in in the last 15 minutes. Just not up for it at all, no cohesion.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Yeah, the injuries suck but they're not that bad - certainly not bad enough to warrant this. The Bulls have been excellent, the Reds very bad. Dallan Murphy particularly did not have a good game.

I'll watch a replay but how exactly was Murphy no good in this game, defence was bad I take it? or lack of attack?

C

Cave Dweller

Where is that picture with the 92 - 3 scoreboard I have seen around here?

C

Cave Dweller

Every one not in my fantasy team scored oh wait Basson scored he is in my team.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I'll watch a replay but how exactly was Murphy no good in this game, defence was bad I take it? or lack of attack?

Bad defence, no confidence, no presence. The only impactful things he did were bad. A very tough ask of him to be fair, but no fairytale debut this time.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Well that was hard to watch. Bulls bigger better faster.
Positives for the Reds.
Morahan was better.
Holmes was good.
Negatives? Too many to mention.
Simmons lacks something.
Ball security non existant
etc etc

Genia may have to start at flyhalf next week.

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
They were tough, very physical in attack and defense.

Repeatedly held the reds runners up of the ground and often ripped the ball away in the process.

Completely stopped the reds from building any momentum with quick ball, and a very deliberate tactic that even when it didn't end up a maul (which it did often) was enough to kill the reds going forwards.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
I really hope this isn't all we hear about - injuries. Didn't seem to stop some people's thoughts of the Tahs last year.
Did I not mention that the bulls were too good really? I never commented on the tahs injuries last year and how that affected their season. Is your logic that injury toll ONLY affects the waratahs and no other team at all?

The bulls played very well and the reds totally capitulated.

C

Cave Dweller

15 Linebreaks to 4. That is a high number almost as leaky as Wolves defence

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Did I not mention that the bulls were too good really? I never commented on the tahs injuries last year and how that affected their season. Is your logic that injury toll ONLY affects the waratahs and no other team at all?

The bulls played very well and the reds totally capitulated.

Ease up, wasn't directed at you, just a lot of Reds fans in here that love sticking it to the Tahs for their failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.