• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rnd 8: Reds v Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Oh FFS. Look I'd like to see that dip stick in a boxing ring with Quade. But come on. It's rugby move on.

This game does NOT deserve to play out with a man missing.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
The Pimp! Kings in again a man down.

Wonder if Stiles is happy with the bench this time?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Reds have played some very good attacking footy but they are shipping wayyyy too many points here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

B

BLR

Putting it out there....let's cut the rest of the Saffa teams and keep the Kings....Lions can come to :p

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I am glad the Kings have put a few late ones on. Goes to show that anyone (i.e. not just the Force) can have quick fire tries against them if they let the game get too loose.

Feel like the Reds deserve the BP though.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
When Stiles subbed off Cooper with 10 to go he must have thought the bonus point was safe. 8 minutes later the Reds nearly lose the match.

Reactions: dru

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Putting it out there..let's cut the rest of the Saffa teams and keep the Kings..Lions can come to :p

It's tough. These blokes come from the "grass roots" of Saffer rugby without the chance of pro coaching stuffing them up. Unfortunately to get to a point where they are regularly winning they need more time with pro coaches.

There is plenty of talent in South Africa. Always will be.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I am glad the Kings have put a few late ones on. Goes to show that anyone (i.e. not just the Force) can have quick fire tries against them if they let the game get too loose.

Feel like the Reds deserve the BP though.
I disagree. The change in the BP system was for exactly this scenario. Defence should matter, and the old system didn't reflect that so much as the new one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dru

Tim Horan (67)
When Stiles subbed off Cooper with 10 to go he must have thought the bonus point was safe. 8 minutes later the Reds nearly lose the match.

But you cant put that at the replacement FH. i'd like to see more of him.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Pretty disappointed the Reds bench absolutely pissed away a bonus point there but otherwise it was entertaining stuff!

The kick pass & falcon tries took us back to 2010/11 for a minute

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I give the reds a 5.5/10

Defence went to utter shit

Attack alright

Scrum god tier

L/O meh

Quade - awesome

Kings defence - utterly atrocious (some point in the first half KHunt got a huge clean break and no one even attempted to tackle

29 missed tackles - unimpressive

25 for Kings (but then you have to actually attempt a tackle to miss one)

PASSES FINALLY STARTED TO STICK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.