• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 13!!!!!, Crusaders v Waratahs

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Tahs paying $8.50 for the win according to the paper. The highest odds they have ever had in the history of the game.

Are they still leading the conference?

There has to be value in that. They are not that bad a side and any improvement on last week would put them in a contest they could win.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
You can't eat value......

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Dempsey is a fantastic player, but the people deriding Miller as too small have forgotten that its always a tradeoff.

We don't have Dempsey. Staniforth is playing rubbish. Hanigan is a crap blindside and a light lock, but a decent lock.

So Miller at 6 is not a bad option.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
I am not deriding Miller, just pointing out that he is a lightweight, and for all his talent, he is just wrong for the position at this level.

Another option would be to play Wells at 6, and Holloway at 8.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I am not deriding Miller, just pointing out that he is a lightweight, and for all his talent, he is just wrong for the position at this level.

Another option would be to play Wells at 6, and Holloway at 8.
Holloway is super sucky. That pretty decent season he had a few years ago was defo the exception to his norm.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Looks like we might need some super-duper emergency legislation to expel Canterbury from New Zealand. Gotta keep that streak alive.....

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The New England Crusaders are 29-0 down at home, after half an hour? And they're well and truly looking like shaming the nation by surrendering the streak? And the Blues kept it going last week despite everyone's expectations?

giphy.gif

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Didn't realise this game started so early. Didn't get my bet on at $9 before the game. Got $3.20 after first try,

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
But in all seriousness, I really do like watching the Crusaders pack at work. I also really hope that ruthless Whitelock is made test captain ahead of Cane.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Somebody didn't tell the hooker with the bad haircut that you can't kick a ball out of the ruck........ he must've had three attempts in front of the ref.

And then Naiyaravoro makes it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.