• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 6 - Reds v Waratahs - Suncorp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marce

John Thornett (49)
The only fans
only-fans-logo-600x315.png

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Never going to win this game, so rest a few players and let's see what the wider squad can do on a hiding to nothing.

Reds by 20 ... *looks at weather forecast* Reds by 30.

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
Agree, Bell is a massive loss, was looking forward to seeing this year's edition of Bell v TT, TT the clear winner last year, but Bell has come on a mile since then.
I agree there is no way we can win this game with the side that we'll put out there, but probably not as pessimistic as Pfitzy. I think the Reds have had chinks in their armour, an I think with Bell, Hooper, Swinton, Donaldson and Perese available we'd have made them work pretty hard.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Hooper due back next week v Drua.

Bell's loss balanced out by Tupou's likely unavailability.

upthereds#!

Peter Johnson (47)
Really don't think the Tahs can afford not to have perese for this game. Start Roberts and rest Foketi and rest Perese for the Drua game

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Cant rest Perese. Roberts at 12 for the next two Perese/Foketi to get a week rest each.

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Over 16hrs since Tupou's hearing and still no word - seems a bit odd doesn't it? One of the journos (can't remember who it was) tweeted last night that multiple requests via call, text, and email for an update or timeframe had received no response

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Really don't think the Tahs can afford not to have perese for this game. Start Roberts and rest Foketi and rest Perese for the Drua game
Not sure they can afford to rest anyone for the Drua game either, it shapes as must win for them and the Drua have come along way since the start of the season. They might be seeing this game as a lost cause at this point and focusing on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.