• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 6: Waratahs v Crusaders - Sunday 2 April 2017 4pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
By the same token,he showed nothing to suggest he's outstanding either.
I hope the kid succeeds, but right now I doubt strongly he is better than the guys mentioned.
I'm sure he'll get game time in SS where we can see him go head to head with some of these guys.

I thought that Mason was much better than Hegarty. Super rugby is a hard place to learn your craft though.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Meh. Brock James is a bit like Dan Parks. Good 10s who were much more suited to the NH style of play. James was OK at the Force but never set the world alight.

That said, he'd probably start for the Rebels and Brumbies today. But I wouldn't have him ahead of Cooper, Foley or Lance.

Much better player than Dan Parks. At their best he'd be behind Foley and Cooper, but not most of the rest of the 5/8s we've had in the last decade.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
I thought that Mason was much better than Hegarty. Super rugby is a hard place to learn your craft though.
Yes he was, although Hegarty has been poor.
There seemed to be a high number of turnovers in this game, which usually means lots of 1/2 opportunities for the 10.
I really only noticed one nice ball that led to a try, and 2 unsuccessful chip kicks.
But he chased much harder than Horwitz and Kellaway.
That's a very low bar, but it's a tick for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.