• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 9: Waratahs v Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Does NSWRU deserve to be in the Soup over any of the other 4 teams?

Tear up contracts and go old school - Selection trails to make the team.

Yeah Yeah i know - but serious I have to ask do some of the players deserve to be there?

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
A few thousand people show up to watch the Waratahs play the Kings, and lose. A new low.

RIP Australian rugby.

The Kings looked the better side and deserved the win. They towelled the Tahs at set piece. And they got towelled themselves by the Reds at set piece so if the Waratahs bring that game next week even the Reds should beat them.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
RIP Daryl Gibson's coaching career at the Tahs. I'm not normally in favour of knee jerk reactions against the coach, but I don't see how he can recover from this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
As a fan of knee jerk reactions against coaches, I look forward to the inevitable "full support of the board" next week.

Kind of feel sorry for Darryl, he had his head in his hands at 72mins. He knew what was coming, but I knew before the game, so maybe they should make me coach.

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Fuck rugby wish I supported a sport that didnt dish up horrendous tripe like that. Spent more than half the game talking to my mates

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
That is hands down the worst performance at home ever. Worse than against the Cheetahs.

I was at that Cheetahs game, but you couldn't have paid me enough money to go tonight. And what I saw on TV was worse than I expected. Absolutely nothing positive out of that, nothing, not one thing.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Popgun forwards = no front foot ball for the backs (but they've wasted a lot of what they've got this season anyway) + lack of "take no prisoners attitude" (where are you Jacques Potgeiter) = one of Tahs most embarrassing home games. Congrats Kings.... goodbye Gibbo.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Popgun forwards = no front foot ball for the backs (but they've wasted a lot of what they've got this season anyway) + lack of "take no prisoners attitude" (where are you Jacques Potgeiter) = one of Tahs most embarrassing home games. Congrats Kings.. goodbye Gibbo.

If press reports were correct, the Waratah game plan revolved around "starting better". I think they forgot that there was a second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.