• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round One: Cheetahs v Lions @ Bloemfontein (15 Feb 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
It's even worse in the states. The MMA fighters or musicians/actors. I'm just over it. Fuck god. Thank yourself for putting the effort on and tap yourself on the back.
the reason for your arrogance? Its all about me, myself and I?

terry j

Ron Walden (29)
thank the physios and trainers, the doctors that keep you going (thru hard won knowledge of the human body which was at one stage forbidden by the church to be gained)

Oops, got all that wrong, they cop the blame when a loss occurs, a win (or try) is reserved for god.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
How am I being arrogant? Maybe thank your coach and family and team mates instead of a fairy
You think its a fairy they not. You are bitching about it. Why dont you just fucked off and worry about yourself and leave them alone.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Of course I am and proud to be. We are suppose to discuss rugby here, not religion. If you want to, just fuck off and open a thread where ever you want to.
I made a comment about players praising god. It's not a big deal. Oh and Hail Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.